Chapter 17

(Namjoon's POV)

I woke up to the sound of raised voices, and the sound of the birds chirping outside. I walked out of my room to see what was happening. No one in this house ever raised their voice this early.

I now stood in my doorway, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I watched the scene in front of me. Hoseok was holding a very angry looking Lilith in a unicorn onesie, while trying to get Jin out of his room.

"What's going on Hoseok?" I asked him in a tired tone of voice. I walked over to the two in front of the closed door.

Hoseok turned to face me, and I could see Lilith better now. "Well Lilith doesn't want to take a bath, so I thought I could get Jin's help since he helped Yoongi yesterday with giving her a bath." He told me.

I checked my phone to see it was about nine in the morning. "Jin is probably already downstairs busy with starting breakfast. I'll help you give Lilith a bath though." I told him as I put my phone back into my pocket.

Hoseok eyes widened before filling with a look of guilt. "Are you sure Namjoon? I'm pretty sure I woke you up with me trying to get Jin's help." Hoseok said in an unsure tone.

"Yeah I'm sure, plus if I don't help you I'm not sure anyone else will. Yoongi definitely won't due to the mess she made yesterday morning." I said, smiling a sleepy smile.

The three of us headed to Lilith's room to give Little One a bath. As soon as we got back into the room Hoseok headed into the adjoined bathroom.

As soon as we got in there though Lilith started squirming around in his arms. Hoseok set her down, and she immediately ran for the door which I quickly shut and blocked.

Lilith crossed her arms across her chest and there was a pout on her face. " I don't want to take a bath." She told us in a slightly angry tone.

"Little One, you need to take a bath so you can wash away all the dirt that's on you." I told her, trying to reason with her.

Since she had been in little space she hadn't been a lot to take care of. She never went against anything that we had said, but some of the boys had been talking about how we should set up some rules for her for while she is in little space. Thankfully some of the boys were still reading her journals so they already had some ideas for rules and punishments, we just all had to talk them over.

"But Da...." Lilith started to say before she cut herself off. She looked down at the floor, trying to hide the deep red blush that was on her face.

Hoseok and I shared a look, it was a curious and wondering look. Had she seriously almost called us Daddy? With her reaction I would say she had never called anyone Daddy before.

Hoseok chose to speak up after that. "You still have to take a bath Lilith." He told her and she finally looked back up.

"Fine." She said, with more of a pout on her face than before.

Hoseok moved over to the bathtub, and started the water. Lilith stood over by the sink and watched him.

After a few minutes of Hoseok messing with the water temperature he let the water fill up the bath. "Alright the bath is ready." He told her.

Lilith nodded her head. "Can you two turn around? I can undress myself." She said in a small tone.

Both of us turned around to give her privacy. A few seconds later I heard a zipper and a little bit after that I heard her get into the bath.

"Alright, you guys can turn back around. I'm in the bath now." Lilith said in a small tone.

We both turned around and walked over to the bath tub. Hoseok got down onto his knees next to the tub and I grabbed some bath toys to distract her with.