Chapter 39

(Namjoon's POV) (Smut warning near the end of the chapter)

As I was doing up the buttons on my shirt Lilith came running into my room, closing the door silently as possible behind her.

"Babygirl? What are you doing?" I asked her as I walked over to where she was still by the door. She turned around to face me, and I could see her trying to catch her breath.

"I'm hiding from Jiminie, he was trying to get dye all over me." She said still a bit out of breath.

I ran a hand through my now platinum blond hair. Jimin could be so childish at times.

I sighed softly as I did up the buttons on my shirt sleeves. "He knows you have that appointment today, I don't know what he's thinking." I said more to myself than to her.

"About that, could we possibly not go to that appointment?" She asked me in a small tone.

"Babygirl you know that you need to see the doctor, we've got to see if you're ribs are healing. It's already been a week since you woke up, and as the doctor back in America suggested we need to get x-rays every two weeks or so to make sure that they're healing correctly." I told her as I checked my watch for the time. It was almost one in the afternoon, so it was almost time for her appointment.

"Doctors are scary, as are their machines." She said in another small tone as I picked her up, putting her on my hip.

"Jinnie is a doctor, but you aren't scared of him." I told her as I opened up the door. I carried her down the hall, and into her room so I could get her ready to go outside.

"Jinnie is a good doctor, and he doesn't have any scary machines like the others do." She told me as I set her down on her bed to grab some warm clothes for her.

"Jinnie and I will be there with you the entire time. There is nothing for you to worry about Babygirl." I told her as I grabbed a coat out of her closet before grabbing some boots and fuzzy socks.

"They won't let you guys into the room with the machine though. They didn't Yoongs back in America." She told me as I placed the coat on the bed beside her, and crouched down in front of her to put the fuzzy socks on her.

"We'll be right outside, you'll be able to see us through a window the entire time. There is nothing to worry about Babygirl." I told her in a reassuring tone as I put her socks and boots on her feet.

"Joonie, I don't want to go." I heard her say softly in a scared tone.

"Babygirl, you have to go and get your ribs checked out." I told her in a harder tone as I stood back up. As I grabbed her coat off of her bed, she sprung off the bed and ran out the door.

I sighed a bit angrily as I checked my watch again. Her appointment was in thirty minutes, if I didn't find her soon we would be late.

I took her coat with me as I left her room and started checking all the rooms for her.

"Babygirl, if you come out not we get boba after your appointment." I called out to her, hoping that she could hear me. I knew how much she loved boba, so I hoped it worked to get her out of her hiding place.

Ever since she was shown around the house she had loved hiding whenever we had company or when something big happened. And we still hadn't been able to find any of her hiding spots.

After a bit of me looking, and still not finding her I spoke up once again. "If you come out not you can get boba everyday for a week." I called out loudly, hoping she could hear me once again.

I couldn't blame her for being scared, if she was even left alone in a room for too long she became scared. She was definitely more jumpy after what happened.