Chapter 23

(Yoongi's POV)

I woke up to the sound of a loud phone ringing. I groaned and looked around to see everyone else in the blanket fort waking up as well, their faces illuminated by the soft light coming from the fairy lights above.

"Whose phone is ringing?" I asked, as I sat up a bit and saw Lilith reaching for her phone.

"It's mine sadly." Lilith said in a sleepy tone. I watched as she picked up her phone from beneath her pillow and brought it to her ear. "Hello?" She asked into the phone.

Lilith brought the phone away from her ear right away, and I could hear a female voice yelling on the other side of the phone. She soon brought it back to her ear and she didn't look too happy. "B, it's fucking one in the morning. I'm trying to fucking sleep." She said in an angry tone as she yawned.

There was talking on the other side of the phone and Lilith sighed. "I don't fucking care what day it is. I want to sleep, so please let me sleep." Lilith said as she laid back down on the pillows and hugged a pillow to her chest.

Lilith yawned again and nodded her head. "Yeah, yeah thanks. Talk to you later." She said and ended the call before placing her phone back down.

Lilith looked back at all of us. "I'm sorry for the interruption, it was just Blossom." She said as she yawned again.

"Why was she calling so early?" I asked her as I laid back down tired.

"That's not important, but she won't be calling again." She said in a happy yet still tired voice. I looked over at the others who all looked as sleepy and confused as I felt.

I watched as Lilith curled back up in her blankets, and tried heading back to sleep. That's when Taehyung spoke up out of nowhere. "What day is it today? She said something about what day it was, and that it didn't care." He said, in a tired tone.

I checked my phone to see that it was Halloween, also known as Lilith's birthday. "It's Halloween." I said, and I could see Lilith's relaxed body tense up.

"So it's Lilith's birthday, no wonder Blossom called her this early in the morning." Jungkook said in a neutral tone.

Hoseok's eyes lit up, and he immediately smiled his big smile. "It's Lilith's birthday, how did we not realize that yesterday? Like we could have made plans." He said in a cheery and happy tone.

"Because no plans are being made, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to try to go back to bed." Lilith said, as she put her pillow over the back of her head.

"We technically weren't even supposed to be out here yet. So we would have missed her birthday." Namjoon answered his question in a whisper.

"Let's all head back to bed, with the way things are going already it seems we have along day ahead of us." Jin said in a concerned tone. I could tell he was concerned about Lilith, the way she reacted to it being her birthday wasn't the normal way people reacted when it was their birthday.

Without anything else being said we all headed back to bed, only to wake up hours later when the sun had risen. When I woke up Lilith was already gone, but everyone was waking up still.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and got up before heading upstairs to shower, and get ready for the day. When I got upstairs though I saw Sakura pawing at Lilith's door.

"Did Lilith lock you out of her room?" I asked as I approached the door and Sakura started meowing and pawing at it more. I opened the door for Sakura and heard two things immediately, the shower running, and Lilith crying.

I rushed into her room, and followed Sakura through the open bathroom door. There I saw Lilith wrapped in a towel with her wet hair up in a bun sitting on the floor by her bathtub. I rushed over to her, and she looked up at me with surprised eyes.