Chapter 24

(Taehyung's POV)

Here we were all standing around in Jungkook's room, Jin was looking extremely concerned as we all waited patiently on Hoseok to join us before we began.

A few minutes went by and the door opened to reveal Hoseok. "She's asleep." He told us as he closed the door behind him.

"Alright so Jin what did you have to tell us?" I asked him impatiently. I knew it was about our Babygirl, and with her showing signs of being hurt earlier it probably wasn't good news.

"Lilith didn't faint from sleep deprivation the other day. She fainted because she was stabbed by someone with a syringe. There is a huge bruise covering one side of her rib cage, and a puncture wound in the middle of the bruise." Jin told us all as he began to pace.

My first immediate thought was of Brandon. Had that asshole tried to kidnap her again? I mean he was the only one that had tried before so it had to be him, but if it had been he would have just taken her right then and there. So was it possibly not him?

"So it was Brandon, or at least that's all who we are thinking it was. No one else has shown any wanting to kidnap her." Namjoon said, voicing all of our thoughts.

"But stabbing her with a syringe? That's not his normal way of doing it. He usually uses chloroform or some inhalant that is similar to it." Yoongi voiced, while sounding deeply in thought.

"It could be possible he tried a new way, or he got someone else to do the dirty work for him." Jimin said as he also sounded pretty deep in thought.

"I'll check his finances, and see if he's been moving any money recently." Jungkook told us, as he walked over to his computer.

"Wait, Jungkook did they happen to do a tox-screen on Lilith the other day when she was at the hospital?" Jin asked him all of a sudden.

Jungkook typed away on his computer before giving him an answer. "No, they didn't. They just assumed that she fainted due to sleep deprivation because of what the bodyguards told them." He said to answer him.

"Wait, wouldn't she have fainted right away if the person had injected her with was a sedative? She didn't faint until she was back home." I asked to no one inparticular.

It was Namjoon who answered me. "Not if they got the dosage wrong or she had built up a tolerance to stuff like that." He told me, and that made sense.

"So when are we packing up her stuff cause there's no way we're leaving her here right?" Yoongi said in an angry tone which caused Jin to give him an angry look.

"Yoongi we can't just take her with us against her will. Plus we don't know if Brandon was even trying to get her again or if it was someone else. For all we know they might have not been after her." Jin told him, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Nothing in Brandon's finances suggest he had anything to do with it." Jungkook told us.

"But if it was Brandon taking her with us would keep her safe, and if it was someone else we wouldn't know who to keep her away from. Best solution is to take her back to South Korea with us now." Yoongi argued back with Jin.

"I don't agree with the kidnapping part, but I do think Lilith should come back with us. In the long run it would be safer for her." Jimin said, agreeing with Yoongi.

"She won't agree to go with us though, you heard her yesterday." Namjoon said in a sad but true voice.

"But she was the one that made us promise to take her back with us if anything happened. Newsflash something happened and we would be breaking our promise if we didn't take her back with us." Yoongi said, raising his voice at Namjoon.