Chapter 9

(Namjoon's POV)
The boys and I had stayed downstairs got a little bit after Lilith had gone upstairs for the night. We had been talking about what we all would do while she was playing videogames with her friends tomorrow.

Jin and Hoseok wanted to go and grab the test of all of our stuff, so we didn't have to go back to the penthouse before we left to go to the airport when we left to go back to Korea. Yoongi, Jungkook, and I wanted to stay here and just relax while making sure nothing happened to Lilith. Jimin and Taehyung were thinking of going to the mall since Taehyung wanted more Guicci.

We could all do what we wanted, but Jimin and Taehyung were going to ask Lilith if they could borrow her car tomorrow while she was busy. They both had no doubt that she would allow them to.

By the time we were all done talking about our plans for tomorrow it was almost eleven. We chose to all head to bed then since it was getting late.

We all headed upstairs, and to our rooms. While we had been staying here the room assignments had been a bit different from how we had them at the penthouse. Jin and Hoseok shared, Jimin and Taehyung shared, Yoongi and I shared, and Jungkook had the attic all to himself.

As Yoongi and I got into our room we both took turns getting ready for bed before laying down and getting some sleep.

Our sleep was interrupted though a few hours later by a scream. We both woke up, and rushed in the direction that the scream had come from. It had come from Lilith's room.

When I had gotten out into the hallway I saw the other guys as well awake, and making their way to Lilith's room. We all made our way to her room together.

When we got there we saw Lilith sitting up in bed, crying. I rushed over to her, and she flinched away from me.

Jin came over, and turned the lamp on her bedside table on so we could all see.

I hesitantly put a hand on her, not wanting to scare her anymore than she already was.

Lilith looked up at me from her knees, and instantly flung herself into my arms. I instinctively wrapped my arms around her as she cried into my chest.

I saw Taehyung out of the corner of my eyes go over to the balcony door and check it for any signs of a forced entry or break in.

Taehyung shook his head after fully checking the inside and outside of the door. Yoongi came over then, and put a hand on Lilith's back.

Lilith sniffled, and looked up at Yoongi. She still had tears flowing down her face. Yoongi wiped away her never ending stream of tears as he crouched down next to us on the bed.

"What happened little one?" Yoongi asked her in a soft tone.

"I...I had a-another nightm-mare..." Lilith said, stuttering as she began crying harder again.

"Oh sweetie..." Jin said, in a bit of a saddened tone.

"Maybe one of us should start sleeping in here with you from now on to keep away your nightmares. It seemed to work all the other times." I said suggestively.

Lilith sniffled a bit, and nodded her head. "It's worked before." She said smiling softly.

"Well since you're already in Namjoon's arms you can sleep with him tonight, and then when we all wake up later we can try and work out a schedule or something so that no one gets jealous." Jin said in a kind tone.

"Alright, sounds good with me." Lilith said, wiping away the rest of her tears from off of her face.

"Alright then we'll leave you two be so you both can hopefully get back to sleep." Jin said, as he motioned for everyone to get out.