Prologue

(Lilith's POV)
"Come on, we're going to be late." Blossom called, in an urgent voice.

Blossom was my best friend, we did almost everything together. Including going to a K-pop concert with her although, I don't even listen to that type of music.

I couldn't let her go alone, something bad might happen to her. I probably couldn't even live without her.

So I got up, and walked out into the living room of her house.

"I'm coming, don't worry with me driving we won't be late at all." I said, smiling softly.

"Lilith with your driving we'll probably end up driving into the show. That can't happen, BTS must remain healthy and safe." Blossom said back to me, worry evident in her voice.

"Fine, I'll be as careful as I can be, but honestly I'm not that bad at driving." I said, taking a bit of offense from what she said.

I was a very good driver unlike her, who still hadn't gotten her driver's license even though she was nineteen.

"I know you're not that bad Lilith, I was only joking." She said, about to walk out the front door.

"Let's just get going before we're late." I said, grabbing my car keys and heading out to my car.

I pressed the button on the remote, and it unlocked. I quickly climbed inside the car, and drove off as soon as Blossom got in the vehicle.

I drove off, and followed my GPS until we had arrived at the concert hall. It was huge, and there was so many cars already here.

I parked my car in an empty space somewhat close to the doors.

Before I even had time enough to shut off the car, Blossom had thrown herself out of the vehicle. That girl was lucky that I had at least parked, or else she would have ended up hurt.

I shut off the car, and followed her out.

"Is a bunch of Asian guys really worth getting hurt over?" I asked her, shaking my head at her previous actions.

"They're Korean for one, and two yes. They are definitely worth getting hurt over." Blossom said, smiling a big smile.

"Just try not to get yourself killed, alright?" I told her, knowing that could happen.

Blossom just nodded her head before heading off in the direction of the doors. I followed closely behind.

We soon were at our spots, which were right next to the stage. Of course she ordered these tickets because she would probably get the chance to touch them during the show. I rolled my eyes as that thought ran through my mind.

I took out my phone, and began playing a game on it. I might as well have fun while I'm here.

"You could at least pretend to enjoy the concert. It'll upset them if they see you on your phone the whole time." Blossom said, sounding like she was bit mad.

"When the concert starts I'll put my phone away. Alright?" I asked her, looking up from my phone to look up at her.

"Alright, as long as you're not on it during the concert." She said, crossing her arms across her chest.

A few minutes later music started to play from the speakers so I put my phone away. The lights in the auditorium went off, and seven men walked out on stage.

I was shocked for a moment, they were all gorgeous. How were K-pop idols so fucking gorgeous though?

Like they were so gorgeous that I couldn't even take my eyes off of them. It looked like all their eyes had landed on me as well, and their eyes were staying on me.

They all shared a look with each other, and then they began preforming.

Their voices sounded like those of angels, and their dancing was amazing. While they were preforming their eyes would sometimes land on me, and then they would look away.

I had an awesome idea for my next YouTube video now. I was a Youtuber, just not a very popular one. I had about a hundred thousand subscribers.

As the concert began to draw to an end I was suddenly sad. Coming to this concert has been one of the best times of my life, and it soon was going to end.

When it came to an end Blossom, and I waited for everyone to leave so that we could get out of there as well.

I couldn't take my eyes off of their's until Blossom started to pull my arm. I switched half of my attention to her.

"What's up B?" I asked her, only having my eyes on her for a second before switching my eyes back on the seven men.

"Lilith can I borrow some money to buy some merch?" Blossom asked me, in a pleading voice.

"I'll just pay for whatever you want. I'm going to buy some myself when I get the chance." I answered her, noticing the change in their eyes.

"Yay, I finally succeeded in my plan to get you into K-pop." Blossom said, celebrating a bit.

I laughed a bit. "Yes you did. Who knew it would have taken a concert to get me into K-pop?" I said, turning my attention back to her.

"I wouldn't have thought that, but at least now my best friend is into K-pop. Soon enough you'll understand all my references." Blossom said, smiling hugely.

"Well hopefully this line of people hurries up so that we can buy merch before we leave." I told her, looking back at the stage quickly. All seven of them were still there, but now they were having a conversation.

I watched them curiously for a while, completely undetected by them. Well undetected until all of them looked down at me.

I blushed a deep red and looked away. I didn't like people paying attention to me really, at least not like they seemed to be.

I fanned myself to help cool me down, and turned completely the other way of looking up at the stage. Although I had turned around I could still feel their gazes on me.

I just closed my eyes, and took a few deep breaths to help calm me down some more. I kept taking in deep breaths while waiting for all the people to move out.

(Jimin's POV)
The boys, and I couldn't keep our eyes off of this one girl the entire night. She was just so beautiful and adorable.

Namjoon hyung pulled us all together in the middle of the stage. Ours mics were already off, but I wonder what he wanted.

"Alright boys, I saw how we all looked at that girl in the front row tonight. I think we need to make a plan to go talk to her, maybe later ask her out." Namjoon said being the leader of the group, and the smartest to make any decision.

There was a chorus of 'yes's' heard from everyone including myself. Hoseok went to go track down one of the staff to go find her and stop her from leaving.

"Alright Jungkook I want you to hack into the CCTV cameras, and let us know where she is at all times. We'll tell the staff exactly where she is so they can find her for us." Namjoon said in a thoughtful tone, obviously coming up with a plan on the spot.

Jungkook had already started typing away on his phone, doing something.

After a bit of time had passed we all looked back down to where she had been standing during the show only to see that she was looking right back up at us. I watched her quickly blush a deep red, and then she turned so that we couldn't see her face.

"Did you guys see her blush? She's so adorable." I said, not taking my eyes off of her for a second.

"She's also beautiful Jimin." Yoongi said, sounding like he was amazed.

"Yes she is." I said, agreeing with him.

"Okay guys stop day dreaming, and start paying attention to what's she's doing." Namjoon said, in an ordering tone.

I shook my head softly. "Sorry hyung." I said, watching her intently.

"It's okay Jimin we'll have at least talked to her by the end of the night." Namjoon said in a confident tone, brightening my spirit a bit.

[Edited 6/20/22]