Chapter 25

*Smut Warning*

(Lilith's POV)

I woke up a bit out of breath, and about ninety percent turned on and about ten present sure that I shouldn't have had another dream like that. I looked over to see Jimin still sleeping peacefully beside me.

I went to go and get up, but Jimin's hand catching on to my wrist stopped me from getting up fully. I turned to him as he wrapped an arm around my waist, and placed his chin on my shoulder. "Did you have another one of those dreams?" He asked me, as he placed a soft kiss on my neck.

I smiled softly back at him. "I didn't have a nightmare, I'm fine." I told him, and felt his arm tighten around me.

"That's not what I asked, although I'm glad you didn't have a nightmare. Did you have another one of those dreams Babygirl?" He asked me again, and I looked over at him in the dark with a confused look on my face.

"I don't know what type of dream you're talking about." I told him, sounding just as confused as I felt.

"Well there are only two types of dreams that make you wake up in the middle of the night. Since it wasn't a nightmare, and you didn't wake up in tears I'm guessing you had a dirty kind of dream." He said, and I felt my cheeks heat up due to my embarrassment.

I looked away, and felt his other hand rest on my thigh. "There's no need to be embarrassed Babygirl, they're completely normal dreams to have. We all have them." He said, moving his hand on my thigh to cup my face so that I was looking at him.

"It's not as embarrassing having them as much as anyone knowing that I've had those types of dreams. Plus the way those dreams make me feel." I said, not fully realizing what I had said until it was too late.

"So you got turned on by your dream. That's also quite normal, the only question left to answer is if and how you want to take care of it." He told me, and once again I was confused by his words.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a confused tone once again.

"I think it's better if I show you, if you would like me to. We won't go all the way, just enough so that you aren't turned on anymore, and then we can go back to sleep." He told me, leaving me with a lot of thoughts.

Most of my thoughts screamed for me to say yes, but a little part of me was scared though. Before my thoughts could set clearly on one thought I spoke up. "How far would we go?" I asked him, fully turning to face him now in the dark.

Although it was dark I could swear that I saw him smirk just before I felt him kiss me on the lips. I kissed him back, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Our lips were locked to each other's as I felt his hands on my waist start to pull me closer to him. I felt his hands start to go up my shirt, as he bit my lip causing me to gasp. He snaked his tongue into my mouth, immediately gaining dominance over my mouth.

As the kiss to get a bit rougher I felt his hands start to go up towards my bra. He pulled away from the kiss to start placing kisses on my chin down to my neck.

I moved my head so that he had more access to me neck. He didn't hesitate as he started to kiss lower down my neck. As he kissed down my neck he stopped at the spot where Yoongi had let a hickie days before. I suddenly felt his teeth graze my skin, before he began to suck on my which caused me to bite my lip.

Jimin seemed to notice I was biting my lip cause I felt him remove one of his hands from underneath my shirt, and then I felt him use his thumb to pull my lower lip away from my teeth. "I want to hear your sweet moans, don't stay quiet." He told me in a dark and seductive tone.