Chapter 7

(Lilith's POV)
I woke up the next day in my bed, although I remembered falling asleep downstairs on the couch yesterday. As I became more awake I felt an arm wrapped around my waist.

I looked over to the person next to me, and saw Jimin's familiar pink hair. I rolled over towards him to see that he was still asleep. I sat up in bed carefully, checked my phone.

Once the phone screen lit up I saw that it was around seven in the morning. I also saw that there was a message from Blossom, saying when she'd be over today.

I shut my phone back off, and looked down at myself to see that my clothes had been changed from what I had been wearing yesterday. Instead of being in my Cloak shirt and jeans  I was now wearing a pair of pajama pants, and one of the BTS tees I had bought the night of the concert.

Okay, waking up next to Jimin after probably having slept next to him all night, I was okay with. Cuddling with Jimin all night while we slept, which I'm pretty sure I did I was okay with. But being changed by him or any of the guys? I wasn't okay with.

At least one of them saw me almost naked, I wasn't okay with that at all. I was very insecure about my body, I didn't like anyone seeing me without my clothes on.

I got up carefully, not wanting to wake Jimin up. He looked so cute while he was sleeping.

Once I was out of his arms, and out of my bed entirely I went to go and pick out some clothes I was going to take a shower, and then go downstairs and make my video hopefully before any of them wake up.

I grabbed my clothes and then went to my bathroom. I shut the door behind me and started up the water before undressing myself and hopping in. I took a quick shower beofre getting back out and drying off. I quickly got dressed in the black leggings, and BTS shirt I had chosen to change into.

I walked out of the bathroom to see that Jimin was still sleeping. I smiled at how cute he looked while he slept, and grabbed my phone from off the nightstand before heading downstairs quietly. I didn't want to wake any of them up.

Seven in the morning was already too early for me to be up, for them it was probably even earlier. They didn't need to be awake until later.

I got downstairs and went right into my studio to get everything turned on, and ready. As soon as my computer was booted up I hooked up the camera and turned that on. Before much longer I began playing more of Resident Evil 2 and getting the shit scared out of me. That tyrant dude was scary as fuck.

As I saved up my game, and finished playing for the day I sent the recording to my editor. I knew that he wouldn't get it back to me until later so I had time to get stuff done.

I checked my phone for the time to see that it was a little after nine. I had three hours left before the guys left to make their V-line thing, and then half an hour after they left Blossom would be coming over.

I got up from my chair, and walked out into the living room. I heard a few voices coming from the kitchen, so I headed in there to see Jin and Jimin talking in what I could only assume was Korean. Jin was cooking something with his back turned towards me, and Jimin was sitting at one of the island's bar stools. He as well had his back turned towards me.

I watched them for a bit, not wanting to interrupt them. Plus hearing them talk in Korean sounded cool, I'd never heard anyone speak in that language before.

I continued to listen for a little while longer until my feet started to hurt so I walked over to the bar stool next to Jimin and sat down. As I sat down next to him Jimin looked over at me.

Jimin cut himself off from what he had been saying in Korean and smiled at me. "Good morning Lilith." Jimin said to me as Jin turned around.

"Good morning sleepy head." Jin said, smiling at me. Jimin seemed to smirk at that.