●Exile●

Dedicated to oladejiarike

♧SEYLAH♧

As the final bell rang everyone started heading for the exit and ignoring the homework instructions miss Dunlop was giving.

I stayed back and listened to every word that came out of her mouth.

When she was finally done I grabbed my things and headed for the door.

"Miss Thomson. You seem to be the only serious student I have in my class. I'm sure it'll reflect on your grades". She said

"I only stayed back because passing this class is going to help me prove a point". I said coldly. "And one more thing. Try finishing up on time most people have places to be".

I went straight to my locker to dump some books and pick up the ones I needed.

After doing all that I went out to the parking lot. Ashley and the girls were already waiting by my car and Brooke's which were next to each other. I also saw a nervous looking Victoria who was staring at the ground while the other girls chatted away.

I walked over to my car and unlocked it. Everyone knew where to sit and which car to get in. Everyone except Victoria.

"Get in the back". I said and she hurriedly got in the backseat of my car.

"What took you so long?" Ashley asked as I started the engine.

"Miss Dunlop doesn't understand the concept of time". I responded.

"I heard she tried to sleep with principal saltzman last year".

"Oh my God. That's disgusting. Isn't he married?". I asked.

"Married with three kids. And they're all in college".

"Well from the looks of it they just might be getting a new mummy".

We both laughed.

"Its just a rumour". Victoria whispered from the backseat.

"So little vicky knows how to talk how cute". Ashley said to her. I just laughed it off and went back to talking with Ashley.

We talked about random rumours we've heard and Victoria didnt utter a single word.

We got to my house and headed right in. As usual I met Rosa in the kitchen.

"Rosa bring some snacks up to my room". I said .

"Yes miss Seylah". She nodded. "And miss Seylah your dad asked me to tell you and miss Aviva that he wont be home for a couple of days".

I honestly wasnt surprised. Its nothing new.

At least he remembered to inform me this time. Most of the time he just disappears then I find out from Aviva or Rosa that he had work out of town.

I gave Rosa I nod then headed to my room with Ashley Brooke Candice behind me.

Oh and icky vicky.