●Tequila and Whiskey●

♧SEYLAH♧

B

eing grounded was one thing but having my dad work from home just to keep an eye on me was totally unacceptable.

I had already planned my escape but just as I was about to climb out the window my dad's car pulls up in our driveway.

I even tried getting his permission to go over and work on my project but he said no. I asked if Damien could come over he ended that with a big NO.

The first three days of being grounded felt like hell. Ashley and the girls were always at the haven having smoothies and gossiping.

And I was home.

In bed.

Watching romance movies.

And to top it all off Damien and I haven't said a word to each other ever since the whole kiss thing. And honestly it was killing me.

I wouldn't be shocked if I actually liked him. Like c'mon he's hot. And I bet we could make pretty cute babies together.

"Earth to Seylah. Have you been listening to me at all". I looked over to my door and there he was. The man who locked me up. My very own father.

"What do you want dad". I only ever call him dad when I'm pissed and he knows that. But I guess we're both stubborn when we think we're right.

"I said that I'm going away for the weekend to research a case. I'll be back by monday. Try not to get in trouble ". He said then walked out.

And that's when it hit me. I'm gonna throw a party. If you want to lure a teenager out just throw a party.

And tomorrow night was perfect. Who doesn't like a good friday night party.

"Party at my house tomorrow night at 7. Be there".  I posted it on the school's gossip site and in the private group chat I had with Ashley Candice and Brooke.  Notice how Britney's name isn't there. Because I dont like her. And if she shows up, she'll be in for a dirty cat fight.

I waited for my dad to leave before I started ordering party supplies. And hiring a DJ. There was a reason my parties were legendary. I always plan ahead and there's always one drama or the other.

*****
There is was the time was 6:58pm and i was setting up the party along side Ashley and the girls.

We moved the furniture, brought out the drinks, we had some guys bring in the kegs filled with beer and we laid down the snacks.

No one was gonna be here till at least 7:30. So we had enough time to get dolled up and have the DJ set up his equipment.

Ashley gave the finishing touches to my hair making it shinier and more bouncy.

I took one last look at myself on the mirror my black one strap ruched cutout dress fit me perfectly highlighting my curves.

Seylah's outfit^^

I didnt know if I actually liked Damien but tonight I was gonna find out. It all comes down to how tonight turns out.

The girls and I went downstairs to welcome the guests. Some people were already at the door while others were pulling up in their cars. The DJ blasted the songs loudly and soon everyone was in a dancing mood.

I mingled and danced around always keeping my eyes on the door to see when Damien arrives.

And there he was walking in with Brian and some of his other friends.  I didn't want to go and talk to him immediately. It would seem like I was waiting for him. I know i was but he doesn't need to know that.

After a couple of minutes I decided to go look him. I found him and Brandon with a couple of girls in the kitchen.

I walked up to where Damien was. I could feel that he was checking me out. The dress definitely worked.

"What's up Thomson". He said as he leaned closer to me. The scent of his cologne hit my nostrils and his minty breath gave me goosebumps.

"We need to talk. Now". I replied.

"Oh someone's in trouble. Come on girls let's not get caught in the crossfire ". Brandon said as he led the girls out of the kitchen.

"Fuck you Brandon". Damien yelled out to him.

"I dont fuck broke bitches McKay". Ouch. Brandon's reply was savage.

"So what you wanna talk about?". Damien asked.

"Us". I replied.

"What about us?". He asked. "Wait hold up. I hope you ain't talking about the whole kiss thing. It was all for show and to make Britney leave me alone. Which worked. So no need to act like you're my girlfriend because I dont do relationships. But you're a damn good kisser and I would like it if we do that again. But dont go catching feelings aiit".

I felt my heart sink. But I wasn't going to let it show that his words affected me. "Who's talking about the kiss. Believe me the last thing I wanna do is catch feeling after one little kiss. Besides I was talking about our project.  We haven't worked on it in almost a week and I heard that we might be getting a new assignment".

"Oh cool. Can we talk about that later I wanna catch up with Brian and those girls. And also you dont need to go around telling people we're dating. Bye". He said then walked out of the kitchen.

Well that sucked. The guy I've been thinking about all week just told me not to go catching feelings. That deserves a shot or two.

I ended up taking 3 shots of tequila and grabbing a whiskey bottle before joining the party again. I danced and drank like no ones watching.

While dancing I felt a hand grab me and pull me all the way to the kitchen.

"What the hell Aviva?". I asked honestly annoyed.

"You're really asking me that. What's all this. Dad goes out of town and you throw a fucking party and to top it off Damien is here and you know how dad feels about him". While she was talking I was busy drinking my bottle of whiskey.

"Stop trying to be my mother. You're not and besides I'm the older sister here. You wanna know what happened. Damien didnt take any meaning to the kiss we had". I think I was a little tipsy.  Okay I was drunk.

"Would you just shut up about Damien. Think about dad do you think he enjoys all your drama and outbursts. Why cant you just be sane for his sake".

"You know what Aviva. You've changed. I missed the old you who was always on my side but now you're just trying to be my mother. It's not gonna work because I'm not gonna listen to you". I started playing with her hair.

"Could you be anymore irresponsible Seylah. You keep acting out and you blame everyone else for it. Wake up and smell the coffee the world doesn't revolve around you". She said then walked out.

Fuck you Aviva. Always trying to be perfect and getting into my head.

Then I made a decision. Honestly never make decisions when you're drunk at a party.

I went back to the party I found Brandon and took him back to my room.

I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. His hands started going up my dress. And then our lips connected and soon his tongue was exploring my mouth then he stopped and pulled away.

"What". I actually sounded pissed.

"Aren't you Damien's girl?". He asked.

"I never was". I replied.

"Okay then". And then we got back to making out.

The rest of the night was in a blur considering how drunk I was.