●Asking for It●

♧SEYLAH♧

The girls and I were busy getting ready for the frat party that Brooke's ex was hosting.

We decided to spend the day shopping instead of getting sand inbetween our toes.

Ashley decided it would be nice to dress up for Scott. He wasn't one of those guys who took into account the amount of clothes girls wore, he was always the kind of guy who believes in 'her body her choice'. This would have made getting something easy but instead we spent half the day looking for that one perfect dress that would say 'I'm hot but I'm all yours'. At least that's what Ashley said.

We ended up settling on a black jumpsuit that hugged her body in just the right way. I mentally face palmed myself when she brought it out of the rack. It wasn't that it was ugly or anything, just imagine spending hours looking for a dress just so your friend could throwaway the idea in 2.5 seconds.

I personally wasn't a girl who dresses up with a guy in mind. I never once stressed if guys would think I'm hot or think I was showing too much. I dressed only for myself and just to feel good. Because I know damn well that I was hot. I knew I had a nice body and a pretty face, people usually described me as slim thick and I guess I owe it to being partly latina. Growing up my mum always told me I was literally a copy of her. She wasn't lying, I barely looked anything like my dad except for my hair texture. Aviva on the other hand looked like she could pass off as my dad's twin when he was younger.

For my dress I decided to go with a gold dress which was a little on the short side. You could see my thighs perfectly and as for the back, it was so exposed that it was mere inches above my butt. I got matching gold shoes to keep things monotoned.

Brooke went with a black top which had a deep v that stretched down to almost her belly button. Her motto in life was 'why have boobs if you won't show them off' and dare I say she had a generous amount. She paired the top with a black pencil miniskirt which gave the illusion of a dress and some thigh high boots.

Candice on the other hand went with a white tennis skirt and a pink spaghetti strap top. She said she wanted to keep things simple.

As for Victoria she refused to get anything at first but I convinced her to try on some dresses. Finally she got a red dress which stopped just a little past her knee. She looked like someone dressed up for homecoming or something.

I made the finishing touches to my hair as I straightened the last piece. My hair wasn't really straight nor was it curly. It had this awkward texture inbetween but it didn't stop it from being super thick.

I noticed all the other girls except Vicky were making final touches on their makeup. Vicky was standing in front of the full length mirror looking at herself like she was a stranger or something.

I walked up to her. "Hey vee, what's the problem?. Don't like your dress?". I asked.

"N..n...no that's not it. Its just....". There's that stutter I hate. This girl always found a way to make everything dull. Or just flat out annoying.

"Listen Vicky. I honestly don't like you". I spoke truthfully, I saw the colour leave her face almost immediately.

"What?". I asked with her head down.

"I don't like how low your self-esteem is. No matter how hot someone is or how pretty, they're nothing without confidence. Confidence is the glue that binds everything together. You look good but with no confidence you look very unattractive". I used my finger to lift her chin up.