●Perfect●

♧SEYLAH♧

I went into the bathroom and changed into my swimsuit. It was a black high waisted two piece swimsuit, it made my ass look perfect.

I moved on to my hair after applying the right amount of perfume. My goal in life is to never be caught smelling like a fish.

While making the finishing touches to my hair, I heard the bed room door open and two people's voices. I leaned in closer to the bathroom door so i could hear what they were saying.

"Why did you bring me here. Its yours and Seylah's room". The first voice was vicky's.

"Why on earth would you agree to sleep on the couch. Why would you even agree to come on this trip when you know damn well that those girls don't like you". The second voice belonged to Damien and he sounded pissed.

"Those girls are my friends and I wanted to come on this trip no one forced me". She responded.

"Friends? Friends?. Those bitches aren't even friends with each other let alone you. Seylah's just hanging out with you to get on my nerves". Damien pointed out.

"Who do you think you are Damien?. You stay with me when it's convenient and ignore me when you feel like it and now you're saying I can't even make friends on my own. Wow". Her voice was steady but I could tell it hurt. Alot.

"You don't get it vee. I care about you more than you think". He said with enough affection that I wanted to throw the fuck up.

"No. You don't get to care about me you have a girlfriend Damien. You're dating the literal hottest girl in school. She has the perfect body perfect face perfect hair .God even the perfect accent. You have someone that great in your life and you come here with bullshit lies about caring about Me. You only cared when you needed someone to listen to how sad and miserable your life is". Vicky ranted.

"You're getting it all wrong vee. She's not my girlfriend. She's just...". He stopped.

"Just what Damien? Your fuck buddy? Your playmate?". She asked.

I was getting bored of their whole conversation so I decided to spice the scene up a bit.

I walked out of the bathroom with only my swimsuit on locking eyes with Damien, I walked up to him never breaking eye contact.

Still with our eyes locked, I pulled him in by his belt and planted a kiss on his lips. To my surprise he actually kissed me back. For a guy trying to convince the girl he likes that he has nothing to do with me his tongue was doing a whole lot of wrestling with mine.

I broke out of the kiss and turned around to be faced with a broken hearted Vicky.

"Hey Vicky. Do you need something?" I asked as if I hadn't just stuck my tongue down the throat of the guy she likes.

"I..errh....nevermind". She said then ran out of the room.

"You're a psycho bitch". Damien said before running after her.

.......

We all got in the jacuzzi and started playing different drinking games. Until Alex suggested we play truth or dare.

"The rules are simple, if you pick truth you have to say the truth, if you cant you take a shot, you pick dare you have to do it or you take two shots. And finally there can't be more than two consecutive truths". Alex explained the rules.

"Alright I'll go first". Ace started. "Brooke, truth or dare?". He asked.

"Truth". She replied.

"What's the riskiest sex you've ever had and with whom".

"I had sex with the son of the owner of the country club my parents go to  while his girlfriend was sleeping in the room and my parents were right outside". Her answer left everyone shook but no one questioned it.

Brooke was no doubt the one with the most experience when it came to sex. For her sex was just an activity. She feels there shouldn't be emotions tied to sex, it's just for fun.

"I'll ask next". Brooke started. "Vicky truth or dare?". She asked.

"Truth".

"Who here would you like to sleep with the most?". Brooke asked

"I..I.. I can't answer that". She responded.

"My God you're boring. Just take the fucking shot". Candice said handing vicky a shot.

"Yo ease out on her". Damien said but candice just rolled her eyes and ignored him.

"Alright" Scott said rubbing his palms together. "Our dear hostess, truth or dare?" He asked me.

"Truth". I responded.

"No you can't. It's two truths and a dare remember". Alex pointed out.

"Alright fine then. Dare". I said.

"I dare you to give Satan over there a handy under the water". Scott said.

"Hey yooo, I thought this was PG". I said jokingly.

"C'mon it's not like you've never done it before". Ace said. Part of me felt like he was throwing shade but the other genuinely feels like he's just dumb.

"I'll do it as long as Damien is okay with it". I stated.

"Of course he'll be okay with" Scott said.

"I'm not". Damien said and grabbed the bottle of tequila and left the jacuzzi.

"At least leave the alcohol bro". Alex said but Damien flashed him the finger and kept walking.

We continued playing random games but without the alcohol penalty seeing as Damien took the last of it and no one was willing to go get some more.

I could feel myself sobering up and then realising I was bored so I decided to go get some more alcohol.

I got out of the Jacuzzi and started walking. I could feel Ace and Alex's gaze fixed on my ass. For cousins they looked alot like each other and they had the same perverted instincts.

I went to the mini bar which was next to the kitchen. I tried opening the cabinet but I forgot my dumb ass left the key in my room.

I got into the room and found Damien collapsed on the bed with the bottle of tequila in his hand.

I walked up to him and took the bottle out of his hand and dropped it on the floor. I moved him up the bed so he would be more comfortable. I gently placed a pillow under his head before rolling him to his side, just incase he throws up in his sleep he wouldn't choke on it.

He only had on the swim trunk he was wearing earlier so I covered him up with a blanket. I looked at him long and hard then ran my fingers through his hair. I wonder why the boy I hate the most is also my weakness.