●A bit of a Cliche●

Dedicated to moemoe_tea

~DAMIEN~

"Goodbye satan".

Her words kept on replaying over and over in my head. I couldn't get the picture of her sad face out of my mind.

This wasn't the first time a girl cried in front of me but I never thought twice about it. Whenever the image of her face popped up in my head it felt like I was being pierced with needles in my chest.

I don't know what this whole feeling was but I know damn well that I don't like it.

All this was happening because of Seylah. Because of her I just might have lost the only person who I could really talk to.

She's probably doing this because she feels she can use Victoria to hurt me.

I need to get what I need from her as soon as possible before she does something serious. Seylah Thompson is a lot of things but she's definitely not one to break a promise.

I picked up my phone and dialed the she-devil's number. She answered after the second ring.

"Hey Damie. miss me". She said seductively. She was a flirt even over the phone.

"My place in 20". I said coldly.

"Okay. I'll bring protection". She said then hung up.

That girl really is something.

***
I kept on pacing around my room for what felt like hours. I checked the time on my phone and it's been 30 minutes since I called Seylah.

"Where the fuck is she?". I yelled out.

"She's right here no need to be so upset". I turned around and there she was standing by the door wearing a coat and a pair of heels. She had her taunting smirk perfectly placed on her lips.

She was gorgeous but that beauty came with a whole lot of crazy.

"What took you so long?". I asked frustration clearly visible on my face.

"I had to run to the store and get this". She brought out a pack of condoms from her coat and held it up in the air.

"What the hell Seylah. I didn't call you here for sex". I grabbed the condoms from her and threw them across the room.

"Then why did you call me satan" she said seductively as she placed her hands on my chest.

"Its about Victoria". I let out.

"Victoria?. Who exactly are you referring to".

"Dont play games with me Seylah. You know who I'm talking about".

"Unless you're talking about Icky vicky sprayberry then I have no idea who you're talking about"

"She's not icky". I said defensively.

"Whatever. Why are you asking me about her ".

"I dont know what you told her but now she's not talking to me". I went straight to the point. At least I think that's the point.

"I didn't tell her anything".

"If you didn't tell her anything then why would she think I was using her. Why would she think I liked her". There I was ranting to the girl who wants to see my end.

"Oh Damie. Dont tell me you haven't realized it yet". She said making a fake sad face.

"Realized what?".

"That you have feelings for this girl".

"Feelings?. I'm Damien McKay I dont do feelings".

"Then why did you keep her around. You hung out with this girl genuinely without expecting sex at the end. You genuinely wanted to be around her. I saw you guys at the Halloween party, the way you smiled at her there wasn't anything evil underneath".

"That doesn't mean I like her Seylah. I just enjoyed her company". Even I couldn't believe my words at this point.

"You have to be the dumbest person on the planet. How could I know you more than you know yourself". She face palmed herself. "Think about it this way. Have you ever hung out with a girl for 2 weeks straight without having sex with her at some point?".

"Yeah. You". I responded.

"Except me dumbass".

"Then Victoria I guess".

"Bullseye". She said while giving me a thumbs up.

"Wait a minute. I thought you hated me". I said.

"Of course I do". She said bluntly.

"Then what's up with you helping realize I have feelings for Vicky".

"I can't reveal all my plans satan. Its just part of a bigger picture".

"What picture?". I asked.

"Your life is a bit of a clichè, dont you think". She said as she sat on my bed. "Bad boy with commitment issues meets quiet social outcast who always has her head down. They realize they both have some sort of trauma and bond over it. Mean girl who has an obsession with the bad boy does everything in her power to separate them but all she does brings them closer and closer".

"If you know whatever you do wont separate us then why try".

"Because satan, my only obsession is with hurting you. Most people might think I'm petty. You may think I want revenge because you hurt my feelings but no, it's not that all".

"Then what is it Seylah?" I asked

"I moved here with only one wish. To start over and forget about what happened in that club. But you just had to come along and ruin it. I never wanted a relationship with you all I wanted was for my life to be normal again". This was the first time I saw actual emotions in her eyes.

"You're not the only one who sees a bigger picture Seylah. I told you before you're just a pawn in this whole thing".

"What thing huh?". She pushed me making me move back a little "what bloody picture satan". She pushed again." What picture is so big you have to ruin what my life for it". She pushed again making me so angry I didn't realize when it slipped out.

"FINDING MY FATHER ".

*
If inconsistency was a person I'm sure that'll be me. :(