●Cowgirl●

♧SEYLAH♧

I woke up the next day with one of the worst hangovers I've ever had. With a hangover like this you think you would have forgotten everything that happened the night before but I remembered everything all too well.

What kept repeating itself in my head was what Aviva said. How dare she. I'm not self centred. I just care more about myself than I do others, what's so wrong about that.

Whatever I'm sure she'll apologise sometime soon. I mean she was being mean to me.

And as for Satan, I think what happened was for the best. I cant go around catching feelings its dumb. More so he has dirt on me, if we get into a fight he just might release the photos and tell everyone the truth.

While lost in my thoughts I heard my bloody phone ring. I looked at the caller ID and it read Brandon Williams.

For those of you who dont know, Brandon Williams is the guy I had a hot makeout session with in his kitchen and he's also the guy I hooked up with last night.

"Hey". I said after answering.

"What's up cowgirl". He said which made me confused.

"Cowgirl? What are you talking about?". I asked.

"Oh that's right, you might have not remembered all the different positions, like hell even I dont remember but that reverse Cowgirl is hard to forget".

"Please stop talking. Last night was just a simple hook up you dont need to start talking to me about it". I told him.

"Yeah I know. Just reminding you that I'll bang that ass whenever you like. Just one phone call sweetheart". The nerve of this worm.

"Listen up you utter waste of human flesh, I will never ever fuck you again. You come here acting all high when you fucked a drunk girl who had no idea what she was doing. So you better stay the fuck away from or else". I spat out.

"You cant fucking talk to me like that. Do you know who I am?". His tone getting higher with every word

"Umm.. I dont know a guy with an iddy biddy dick".

"You'll regret this Thomson. I will end you.." I ended the call before he could continue with his ranting.

I didn't take his words to heart, I've been threatened alot of times. Some people actually called their parents on me.

Brandon can go fuck himself.

The rest of the weekend passed by in a blur. I was still grounded and Aviva and I still weren't speaking.

Damien and I only talked when he ordered me around still hanging on to the whole blackmail shit.

And then came Monday. The most hated day of the week.

I went on with my usual routine and got dressed.

I went down for breakfast and Aviva was already at the table.

After eating breakfast I decided to talk to Aviva and finally break the silence.

"Come on let's go or we'll late. And it's okay I know you feel terrible about all the nasty things you said, it's in the past now". I told her while grabbing the rest of my stuff.