Chapter 3: A Mistake

"So cry if you need to, but I can't stay to watch you That's the wrong thing to do. Touch if you need to, but I can't stay to hold you that's the wrong thing to do." -Drake

Paris ~

I woke up with a slight headache, I felt a little chilly. I looked around and I didn't recognize the room nor the house I was in. I turned over to see Leah sound asleep and naked. I looked down at my exposed body and screamed as I fell off the bed.

"What is going on?" Leah asked in a panic

"You..Me..Bed.. Sex?!" She looked at me then looked at herself.

"Oh shít." She said

"Did I just sleep with my moms friend?" I asked more to myself. I looked at Leah, "What the hell happened? I am not gay." She looked at me like I was crazy

"Neither am I, I like díck just as much as you." I groaned and laid back on the floor for a second, I rushed and gathered my clothes which were folded neatly in the chair but I found my bra and panties on the floor after putting everything back on but my heels I stared at Leah who had put on skinny jeans and a top.

"What happened last night?" I asked and she sighed.

" I was vulnerable okay? You called me drunk out of this world and you said you couldn't go home because your mom would kill you so I brought you here I gave you clothes to sleep in and then you came out of the bathroom, got on top of me, and kissed me and I was still upset and really easy at that moment and we fúcked." I put my hand on top of my forehead. "I'm sorry I should have stopped it." I looked at her.

"No one ever knows about this, it stays between us. I have to get home you follow my lead when my mom asks where I was and what I was doing. "

"Fine." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes, they'll get stuck." I smirked at her

**

The car ride was silent as Nicki Minaj and Beyonce- Feeling Myself played through the speakers.

"What happened between you and your boyfriend?" I asked out of curiosity.

She sighed then answered "Long story short I tried to surprise him and he had to blow me off for work." Sheesh that was fúcked up.

"Maybe next time don't try to surprise him tell him you're doing something for him then he'll know that he should come home." I shrugged and we pulled up to my house. I opened the door with my key and was going to head straight to my room until.

"Um excuse me young lady, get back here right now first, and second where have you been?" My mom asked while leaning on the island.

"She was with me. " Leah interrupted

"Why was she with you?" My mom asked curiously

"Uh.."

"She came back over last night because she forgot her charger and saw I was alone and bored so she took me to get something eat at Ocean Prime, then we ended up talking until really late and her house was closer and she wanted to take me home but I didn't want her to take me home so late and she gets sleepy on the road by herself." I said. My mom looked at both of us and I literally was about to fall out.

"What'd you guys talk about?" she asked

"Boys, college, work, and....clothes, you know regular girl stuff." Leah said and we both smiled at my mom.

"Okay go get ready for school Paris, thanks for bringing her home and taking care of her Leah. We should all have dinner tonight, your father dosen't get home from Africa til next week and Tommy is still over your auntie Melanie's house. Next week you'll have to stay over a friends because Dad and I are going out of town for our anniversary and I don't want you home alone that long...Hey how about you go to Leah's" My eyes popped out of my head and my mouth got really dry.