Chapter 7: You were mine

"Hypothetically of course, what if this happened to you? What would you want me to do?" -Lyfe Jennings

Leah~

All eyes were on me at this point and I just wanted to run and hide under a rock. I looked at the ring and back at him.

"Baby?" He said, I closed my eyes and said my answer.

"Yes... Yes I'll marry you."

Everyone began cheering and he slid the ring on my finger. He stood up and hugged me as everyone kept clapping. I looked over at Paris to see her tearing up then run off. My heart broke, why did I just say yes?

The party started to die down, more and more people were leaving, the remaining people including my friends and fiancé were outside talking and cooling it. I walked around the house until I reached the kitchen on the other side of the house, I saw Paris washing dishes and crying silently. Her sniffles started to become louder as I approached her. She was fidgeting with a plate until she dropped it.

"Fúck!" She semi yelled.

"Can I help with those?" I started walking closer to her from the side but she put her hands up meaning for me to stop and scooted away to her right a little.

"Leave me alone Leah and go away." She said seriously. I saw the tear stains on her face.

I tried to wipe away the tears that were falling but she forcefully pushed my hand away and pushed me as hard as she could into the counter. I had to remind myself this was the girl that I loved and not some random bítch.

"Don't touch me! Stay the fúck away from me. Get out Leah!" She started trying to fight me until I restrained her, her arms were wrapped around her chest while her back was against my chest.

"What was I your experiment? Your play toy?" She yelled.

"No you weren't my fúcking play toy Paris I love you!" I let go of her so she could face me and see the seriousness in my eyes.

"You loved me but you said yes to him? You said yes to him after fúcking me in the bathroom!" I didn't care who heard us right about now we needed to have this conversation.

"Paris I don't know why I said yes I was in the moment!"

"You lead me on earlier you led us to the bathroom you were screaming my name and talking in Spanish and you said he has never made you feel like I have-"

"He hasn't!" I interrupted her "Everything I said was true baby. Paris you were the one that wanted us to be friends I've always wanted more." My tears were starting to fall.

"So what now? You want me to be your mistress while you get married? Was any of it real the phone calls? You telling me your 'secrets?"She asked.

"Yes that was all real! You know that, when I opened up about my past and secrets to you that was real."

"I gave my body to you! Not my boyfriend of 2 years but you! I let you have my mind, body, and spirit. Oh god have you been fúcking him while you were fúcking me?"

"What? No!"

How do I know that's true?" She asked

"Because I wasn't fúcking you I was making love to you one and I haven't slept with him ever since that first night we had séx." It was the truth Stan and I hadn't had séx in a while.

"Hypothetically if this happened to you, what would you want me to do?" She asked.

"I'd want you to say no and call off the engagement!"

"Then why couldn't you do the same for me?" She asked.

I looked at her because I didn't know the answer someone walked into the kitchen I'm presuming she's Paris friend. She walked over to the side of Paris.

"Baby girl you okay?" She asked. Paris didn't answer and the brunette girl with brown eyes looked at me.

"I'm fine T." Paris said with her voice shaking.

"Chicka you cut your hand, how about you go upstairs and take a load off and go to sleep. I'll finish up down here for you." Paris nodded and proceeded upstairs I was going to chase after her but her friend stopped me.

"You know don't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I do." I looked down at the ground and back up.

"How?"

"She told me after I sort of forced her too, she loves you and you just broke her heart. I've never heard Paris scream like that, ever. You really hurt her and I don't know if you can get her back." She said. "Maybe you need to go home and think about this too." I nodded my head in agreement and went to the bathroom to cry my eyes out first..

Little did I know, someone else was listening to our conversation.

~~

Sheesh, the drama is heating up. I really can't take Leah & Paris like this, it hurts my soul :( , btw guys if you have rude or slick comments please keep them to yourself because I haves updated 7 long chapters in less than a week for all my positive people I love you guys :).

Vote

&

Comment

-P.H