Chapter 14: Unthinkable

"If we do the unthinkable will it make us look crazy?" - Alicia Keys

Paris~

The next morning I awoke on the guest room floor, I tried to open my left eye but I couldn't I struggled to get up off the floor and once I finally did I felt my whole body ache. I dragged myself to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see all the damage he had done.

A black eye, cut lip, and bruises all over my body. I started my bath water so I could relieve some of the pain. I walked into my bedroom to see that he was still there with a bunch of different roses and chocolates and a jewelry box sitting on the bed.

"Baby." He said. He came over and tried to help me walk and I snatched away from him.

"This is the third time you've done this David, I want you out of my house." He looked like he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry baby I just-" I interrupted him.

"And you started back using that stuff, you know cocaine turns you into a different person." I allowed him to walk me over to the bed and help me sit down. He opened up the jewelry box to reveal the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen.

"Baby I'm sorry and I'll never do it again I promise. I want to raise a family with you, have some little rugrats running around here. Forgive me please?" I sighed and looked at him, after a minute of thinking I nodded my head yes. He put the necklace around my neck and we hugged.

4 days later..

Leah found my new number and has been trying to meet with me for the last couple of days so I'm going to meet with her today.

I hopped out of bed and took a shower, I put lotion on then got dressed I had on a tight mint green dress with gold Michael Kors sandals and a gold chain necklace. I had a gold clutch to carry around and my hair was in a neat bun.

I text Leah letting her know that I was on my way then I proceeded to walk out of the room and bumped right into David's hard chest, I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey baby I'm about to head out." I kissed his cheek and tried to move around him but he shoved me back into the room.

"Where the fúck you going looking like that Paris?" He yelled in a harsh tone.

"Out with an old friend David." I yelled back.

"Looking like that?" He questioned, I rolled my eyes.

"Move out of my way David before I'm late." I tried walking past him and he shoved me then punched me to the ground. I stood up and punched him back and it turned into a full out brawl like Ike and Tina. He shoved me on the bed and started ripping off my dress. I was kicking and screaming, once he entered me I blacked out.

**
I woke up and saw David gone, I took this as my chance to run. It took everything in me to get up but I did it, I put on my undergarments then put on black sweats and a black hoodie. I put on my all black tennis shoes too and started to pack. I packed up everything important that I needed and everything that was really expensive.

I took my two suitcases and put them aside as I packed up my huge Celine purse. I put on black shades and headed out the door. I called my landlord Jill as I was walking to the elevator. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hi it's Jill, how may a help you." Her voice sounded so sweet.

"Hey Jill listen it's Paris, I need a huge favor. I can't stay in my apartment any longer I will continue to pay everything up for the next six months. I need you to change the locks on my door and call the movers to meet me at the apartment in the morning." I said in a rush.

"May I ask why you're moving so quickly and suddenly? I thought you loved our condominium." I pressed the down button on the elevator.

"I do, I just need to move for personal reasons." Luckily after I said that she didn't ask any more questions she just agreed with everything.

I left and arrived at the four season hotel I checked into the hotel and text Leah letting her know I'll meet her tomorrow in the evening. I looked at myself in the mirror to see he really did a number on me this time. My eye was swollen and my lip was busted very badly. I sat on the bed and cried even though I was safe I didn't feel like it.

**

I met Leah at 8 pm at Houstons. She had a table outside, I made sure my glasses were big enough to hide my eye and that the marks on my neck and the bruises weren't evident.

I had on a hoodie from the store Pink which was pink with the word pink written in white on the hoodie. I wore white jeans and white sandals to match. My hair was still in a bun.

As I approached the table Leah was looking gorgeous in her red strapless dress and silver sandals with silver accessories to match, her hair was down and wavy she looked so beautiful. I sat down at the table and she smiled at me. I ordered my drink and appetizer.

She started to talk but I interrupted.

"I want to speak tonight, I don't have exactly what I want to say ready to go in my mind so I'm going to sit right here and tell you all that comes to me." I said in a shaky voice. "I love you Leah a lot and I want to make things work with you but I'm scared right now and I don't know if I still want to be with David or not." I said.

She lightly nodded her head.

"Why are you wearing glasses at 8:00 o'clock at night?" She asked, I got tongue tied. She leaned over on took the glasses off my face. I saw the hurt flash across her face and then the anger took over.

"Has that son of a bítch been hitting you Paris?!" She semi-yelled at me. I sat there stuck.

~~~

Next chapter is going to be really long so it may take a while, we only have about two more chapters and I've decided that I WON'T do a sequel because everything will be answered and finished in the next two chapters.

I love reading your comments so comment :) and don't forget to vote my loves.

-What do we think about David? Is he gone for good?

-What will Paris say to Leah?

-Will Paris be able to forgive Leah for leaving, will they talk about why Leah left?

- Will Paris and Leah be able to rekindle their love?

Who knows?

-P.H