Epilouge Part 1

Leah~

Paris and I were at the court house exchanging our vows. Her mom and dad were here and so were my parents I was so happy to be marrying the love of my life.

"Leah you are my everything literally. You're always there for me even when I screw up and I know I can always count on you. You help me get back up when I fall down and even the days when I am sad you make me smile. Everyday you call me beautiful and tell me that you love me. I am absolutely in love with you baby I could never imagine myself with anyone else besides you. You complete me and you hold my heart in your hands but it's okay cause I trust that you'll be the best woman that you can. I'll always stay by your side no matter what baby I love." She smiled and I was crying a little bit

"Paris we've been through a lot but not once did I ever give up on you when I left I had always planned on coming back to you. You're home to me, and you're everything to me. You make me smile and you make me feel the way no one else ever has. I literally love you more and more every day. I never thought I'd ever find a love like this. You're my best friend and I never ever want to lose you baby ever ever" everyone started laughing and the man said the rest of what he had to say and we kissed. I grabbed her by her waist, we almost forgot our parents were in the room but we finally broke apart. We left on a flight right after to the Bahamas.

"Baby why do you have so many bags?" I asked

"I need them plus one of them has a little surprise in it for you wifey." I smirked and looked at her. We took our seats and kissed right before the plane took off.

Paris was sleeping through the whole ride, I managed to FaceTime my best friend Zaria.

"Hey love how'd everything go?" She asked and I smiled.

"Perfect I couldn't be happier Z."She stayed silent for a moment.

"What's wrong"I asked. She sighed and went to go get something she came back and looked at me before spilling the beans.

"I'm pregnant.."She said while smiling and holding up two pregnancy test. I silently cheered so I wouldn't wake up my wife.

"Does he know?" I asked referring to her boyfriend.

"Yep and he's so excited." I laughed

"I'm so happy for you bestie! I can't wait to be a god mother I'm going to spoil the shít out of your kid."

"You will not have my kid bring spoiled" she said with a straight face.

"Yessss I will she or he is going to be brat!" I cheered

"Bítch whatever I go to the doctor next week when you get back you're going with me. I'm not going to keep you too much longer though I love you be safe !"

"Love you more." I said before she hung up.

1 week later

Paris~

After getting back from our honeymoon there was something I had to do. Leah was at the doctor with Zaria so this is the perfect time.

After a long ass ride I finally made it to the prison. Once I got signed in and they checked me and all that stuff I sat down on the other side of the glass window. She came in looking like shít and was shocked to see me. I picked up the big telephone and so did she.

"Why?" I asked cutting straight to the chase.

"You had everything I wanted your life is perfect once I saw I couldn't have it I tried to kill you." She said bluntly.

"I hope you find yourself in here and I hope you get help." I said

"No matter if I do or don't I'll be spending the rest of my life in here." I shook my head at her.

"I did love you as a friend.." I said truthfully. Her eyes started to water.

"I couldn't tell... No one loved me or loves me now not even my ow parents. " she said while crying.

"Well I did." I said as I hung the phone and walked away.

~~
Yes there will be a part two then a Q&A still no laptop.. But I'm having a BOOK COVER CONTEST. I need a fye book cover for my next book details and instructions will be in the next part so swipe to the next part please ^_^

-P.H