Chapter 6: Unexpected

"In my mind..." -Heather Headley

Paris~

These past two days without Leah have been hell, I don't feel that giddy feeling when I get a text anymore hoping that it's her because I know it's not. I walked into math class and sat in the back with my beats head phones on listening to Heather Headley - in my mind.

I had on pink sweatpants a white shirt and my white and pink Jordan's, my hair was in a bun and I had on no makeup today. I stared out the window as Heather played in my ear.

Imagine seeing him on the town
Holding another hand
She's starin' me down,
So I figure that he told her who I am.
But it don't matter either way,
What they do or say cause ain't nothin' changed.
He's standing with her, but his soul is calling out my name.

In my mind, I'll always be his lady.
In my mind, I'll always be his girl.

Saw his momma just the other day,
Said he'd been through a spell.
Had a bad break up, thinks he's on his way up, it's hard to tell.
She said I think it'd do some good if you called him every now and then.
You see he's been through some things and I'm thinking he could really use a friend.

In my mind, I'll always be his lady.
In my mind, I'll always be his girl.
Only time can tell if I'm his lady.
But in my mind, I'll always be his girl.

I laid back in my seat and I saw my girls walk in. I sighed because I knew these hóes were going to pressure me.

"What the héll is going on with you?" Lesley whispered "Do you want all these lames to see you bumming today you need to change." I rolled my eyes at her.

"I don't need to do shít what I need for you to do though is back the héll away from me." I took my beats off and put them in my bag.

"Hey chicka is everything alright?" Tamar asked me

"I'm good T, thanks." She gave me a worried look and grabbed my hand, Tamar was my friend way before Lesley we were actually lames together in 9th grade but then we turned shít up and took over.

After my last class I walked to my Range with my beats on and was opening the door until someone shut it. I looked back to see Tamar, I lowered my beats onto my neck.

"What's up?" I asked,

"I'm not riding home with Conner today so you're driving me and you're going to tell me what the héll is going on with you." She walked around to the passengers side and got in while I got in too. I started driving towards her house which was a little way from school.

"So what's going with you?" She asked, I huffed and looked at her then back at the road.

"You have to promise not to tell." She looked at me like I was crazy

"Bítch you know I never will you hold my darkest secrets now spill." I took a deep breathe.

I told her everything about Leah and I including the séxual stuff.

"Shut up bítch you're bisexual? I've always wanted a bi friend Awww but you and Leah are so cute but you guys are bipolar." She said, I thought she was going to resentment me for sleeping and having feelings for a woman.

"Yeah I know." We talked about everything on the ride to her house. Once I dropped her off and arrived home.

After finishing up my homework and taking a shower I got into bed, I was tossing and turning I seriously can't do this anymore, I have to put my pride aside.