Chapter 9: Coming Out Part 1

A/N: Everyone please go check out UrbanAuthor she is the amazing creator of my book cover which I absolutely LOVE it! Take some of your time to please go and visit her profile and read some of her amazing books 💋
Paris ~

I walked into the big building and caught the elevator to the 6th floor, I singed my name in and let the lady at the desk know who I was here too see.

"You can go into her office now and wait she will be in there shortly." She smiled and I smiled back.

I walked into the nicely decorated room and sat on the couch. This beautiful Caucasian woman with Brunette hair and blue eyes came in and sat in the chair opposite of me.

"Hi my name is Jessica, can you start by telling me your name?" She asked

"Paris Smith, I said hesitantly."

"Okay." She wrote some things down on her clipboard then put her pen down and looked at me.

"So what brings you here today beautiful?" She asked

"My past and my present." I shifted in my seat a little.

"Can we start with the past?" She asked and I nodded

"When I was a little girl, 10 years old to be exact my mother was killed in a fatal car accident. My father was so heartbroken and he said every time he saw me he saw her in me and he couldn't take that so one day, he dropped me off on a sidewalk to fend for myself. I only had a book bag with a couple of clothes in it and no money I slept on the streets for 2 years and stole whatever food I could find. I was stealing food out of Chris and Sabrina's house and they caught me it was in the middle of the night I was 12 at the time, Sabrina cooked me a meal after I tried to run and helped me get washed up, she gave me clothes to sleep in and the next morning I told them everything. We found my dad he signed over his parental rights to Sabrina and Chris and that same week I gained a mother, a father, and a brother. And my life was very good until recently."

"Wow you've been through a lot Paris I can see how your past could effect your present, explain to me more about the situation in your present." I took a deep breathe

"I've fallen in love with my moms friend who's a woman." Her eyes popped open a little in shock.

"Have you been with women before?" She asked

"No she's the first." I answered

"What do you think makes her different Paris?" I thought it over for a second.

"Her personality, she's feisty but lowkey with it. She's blunt and when she opened up to me she became different from when I first met her, when she opened up I got to explore her feelings her love, her hugs are like no other she gives the best hugs I've ever experienced I haven't hugged her in a while but I can still feel it on my skin the comfort that her hugs contain. Her laugh is so goofy and ugly but I love it, she's so reserved and not the adventurous type but I love how when she does become adventurous she's happy her eyes light up. I can only bring certain things out of her." Jessica was looking at me like she had fallen in love with our relationship.

"Awww can you guys please get back together?" Jessica asked, I shook my head and laughed.

**

After my therapy session I jetted home because I was exhausted from the long day luckily for me no one was home, my little brother was over my grandmothers house while my mom and dad spent their annual get away weekend together.

Once I arrived home I put my keys in the glass bowl, went to my room to change, I wore long pajamas pants that were blue with a white tank top, I didn't have anything on my feet because I don't like wearing socks around the house and my feet are pretty anyways my phone rung and it was Tamar.