Chapter 10: Sorry

"Sorry..." -Teyana Taylor

Leah~

Paris mom walked in and I closed the door, she sat on my couch and I followed behind her.

"Everything is fine what brings me here is your relationship with my daughter." I took a deep breath.

"Sabrina listen and believe me when I tell you it was never my intention to fall in love with your daughter." I told her truthfully.

"How do you expect her to live life Leah? She won't be able to have a normal relationship in college nor will she be able to test the waters to see what she likes because she'll be to focused on you. She'll end up resenting you because you won't put up with her partying, or being out all night she'll feel like she's on lockdown don't rob her of the opportunity of her college experience." I looked at her shocked because she was right, I closed my mouth and looked down.

"Just think about it, when she gets older and lives life then I'll allow you all to date as freely as you'd like but not now, not while she's young." Sabrina let herself out. I sat back on my couch and thought about everything she had said.

Paris~

"I don't want to do thissss." Tamar wined to me

"It'll build upper body strength and lower body strength." I informed her.

"Séx builds upper body strength and lower body strength why can't I do that?" I gave her the look and she gave in. Rock climbing, that's what we were doing right now to bond we wanted to try something new.

We were halfway up the wall when Tamar decided to talk.

"How are you and Leah?" She asked while reaching up to climb.

"She hasn't emailed me back in a couple of days I'm going to go by her house soon you know my mom just gave me my car back, I get my phone back tonight." Tamar nodded and then looked at me with her head cocked to the side and sweat dropping from her forehead how does this hóe look gorgeous even when she's exercising.

"It runs in the genes." She said

"Stop reading my thoughts Tamar! You know I hate when you do that." She giggled, Tamar was blessed with a gift she could read people and sometimes even their thoughts and it does come in handy.

"You know I can't help it baby I'm sorry." I climbed further up the wall. "But yeah you need to go over Leah's and talk to her, something has to be wrong if she hasn't spoken to you, i mean no one can just stop talking to the person they're in love with."

She was right, I reached the top and pressed the buzzer.

After rock climbing with Tamar I went home and took a shower. I put on a tight fitting red dress that stopped a few inches lower than my cleavage and I wore silver diamond sandals with it. I put on my silver studs the crystal necklace that Leah bought me and also my silver Michael Kors watch.

I planned on surprising Leah and taking her out. Once I was down the road Letoya Luckett - Torn blasted on the radio and I immediately turned it up and sang along.

A part of me wants to leave you alone.
A part of me wants for you to come home.
A part of me says I'm living a lie.
(And I'm better off without you.)
A part of me says to think it through.
A part of me says I'm over you.
A part of me wants to say goodbye.
A part of me is asking why...

A part of me wants to leave.
But a part of me wants to be here with you.
And everytime I think we're over and done you do something to get me back loving you.
And you got me just torn.

Torn in between the two. (Oh yeah)
Cuz I really wanna be with you.
But something's telling me I should leave you alone. (I really want to be with you)
Leave you alone.
Leave you alone.
And you got me just torn in between the two. (In between the two)
Cuz I really wanna be with you. (Be with you)
But something's telling me I should leave you alone. (You alone)
Leave you alone.
Leave you alone.

There were no issues when we started out.
It was cool.
It was everything that love's about.
But something happened.
Plus I'm feeling so burnt out.
(Cuz I can't understand you now.) Now oh
(I just can't understand you now.)
A part of me says it's all my fault.
A part of me says "he ain't what you want."
A part of me says to get my bags.
A part of me says I can't do that.

A part of me wants to leave.-

I turned the radio down as I walked I pulled into Leah's driveway. I got out and used my key to get in, I saw nothing but moving boxes. I walked into the living room to see Leah packing up a box she look at me frightened at first but then her facial expression turned soft.

"I'm sorry.." She said.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm packing, I bought a house elsewhere and I'm moving to get away from you." That sent a knife through my heart

"What?" I said aloud.

~~

Sorry for the wait and the shortness my life has been so hectic promise to update very soon we're coming close to the end.

-P.H