Disclaimers for Fan Fiction

THIS STORY FOLLOWS THE MOVIE SCRIPTS AND THE CHANGES ARE SUBTLE OR VERY DIFFERENT. THE OVERALL CHANGES WILL TAKE TIME TO GET TO. THE DIRECTION I AM GOING WILL HOPEFULLY SURPRISE YOU. PLEASE REVIEW CONSTRUCTIVELY IF YOU JUST SAY IT IS BORING OR BAD WITH NO SUGGESTION ON WHAT TO FIX THEN YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED.

I will be using Sith and Huttese languages with or without translations. Cover is from Random character portrait by Peet-B Deviantart, found via pinterest.

I do not own Star Wars, and my versions of their characters are not Canon. My OC characters are mine. Canon and Legends information will be used and mostly gathered from my head and Wookiepedia. Portions of this story will include parts of the script that was and was not included in the films.

Ebon Hawk Rises

Dromund Kaas a planet covered in swamps and twisted jungles. Long ago the capital of the Sith Empire and their final stand before being wiped out on Dromund Fels. Long abandoned by the Sith, quarantined by the Jedi Order the world is left to the former slaves. Kaas City was leveled, as slave and Sith fled alike, and the Dark Temple destroyed by several nuclear blasts and now is a twisted dark side nexus near the tribal village of young Jenica Lour. Over time the ability to maintain the technology in the estates that survived failed and the Sith who remained fought over the places that held the slowly failing technology. As the Sith died out from battling each other, the slaves shunned the survivors. Then later as they thinned even more they began to hunt them until no more remained.

While she is on the run from a rival tribe, she falls and finds an ancient hideout of one of the most prominent Sith of the Empire, Lord Scourge and the resting place of the Ebon Hawk. She is trained for more than two years by a droid and three Force Holocrons before leaving the planet and exploring the galaxy. She decides to start with the furthest planet away from Dromund Kaas that the Ebon Hawk has in its records, Tatooine.