Dromund Kaas II

The next morning and many after it were the same. Wake up be given clothing at first just underwear and a skin tight suit with boots and gloves the later a harness to hold my breasts in place. Then to a large cavern the droid called a sparing gym. My father, mother, and all the ones my age taught me how to fight and once this droid knew what I could do he was brutal in his training. I doubt any could match me as I had to learn to draw on the Force to even survive his training sessions. I failed many times more then I succeeded.

Fours hours I battled everything the droid could throw at me. Then after stretching a meal and a nap, later meditating, did I learn about the universe. Systems, species, government, history, languages, and the sciences. Another meal and rest period before I was placed before the holocrons to learn about the Force. The Cube taught me first the guide, a human, named herself, Ashla, The pyramid taught me second guide, a true Sith, named himself, Bogan. The Dodecahedron was the last taught by a man in mask who called himself Bendu. This repeated over and over again for over two years or until I reached fifteen seasons or twelve and ten months.

I flew at the last droid, placing my hand out in front of me just before letting go of a burst of the Force that crackled a fraction of a second before sounding like a firecracker bursting. The droid covered in Force generated electricity dropped into a seizure as I flipped around and slammed my vibrosword into its chest. I removed my blindfold as I stood breathing hard looking over the battlefield of the gym, making sure I left none able to fight.

"Excellent, that was fifty three seconds faster than the last battle against twenty droids."

"I could have been faster. I am ready to go again."

"Sadly you will need to repair these droids first for that to happen."

"Come on Food there has to be more."

"I again request that you address me as Zerdy. Food is something you eat."

"Effzerozerodee is your full designation or in short Food."

"Fine, Zerdy, so what do we have planned after I eat?" I always asked it not to see if the routine would change but to see if the droid would say something different. He always said, 'We will study the galaxy.' in one of several languages. I knew several now other than common Kittât, along with High Kittât and Ur Kittât written script. Galactic common as spoken by the droid was unaltered from the way it was spoken in the ancient Kaas City, and Sith Empire. I learned both High Galactic and Aurebesh scripts. The other two languages were Huttese and droid binary expressive.

"We will build your first lightsaber."

"Okay let me go shower while you... Wait what?"

"I will not repeat myself."

"But you always say the same thing?"

"Would you rather study or finally build a lightsaber."

"Build a lightsaber, but we have no crystals."

"Perhaps they have been lying around here somewhere?"

"Uh, you never have a straight answer for the important things." The droid just looked at me without comment before I spun and walked to my quarters doing upper arm stretching. I took my time in the shower as it not only got me clean but massaged my sore muscles. As normal I ate in silence as the droid served me. Before going to meditate for an hour. I found it hard to find my center as dozens of different hilt designs and blade designs flashed through my head. I had several different internal parts, but had yet to pick the outer shell of the hilt. Do I go with a straight hilt, a curved hilt that would focus on Makashi, a staff blade set up for Djem So/Niman, or dual wield two blades for Shien focused style? How about all three? Enough hilt length I could hold it either in a straight hilt grip or a curved grip. The connection at the base of each hilt would offset the blades, but I did not think by too much and it would allow the hilt to be folded into a U shape. Not as easy as a straight hilt but not as obvious that it is a lightsaber. The biggest advantage was that I could utilize several different forms at will. Fore grip, reverse grip, single, staff, or dual wield in either fore or reverse grip.