chapter 15. Hell begins

FINNICK'S POV

I am ready. I have prepared. We have less time than 20 minutes to start the games. Right now I am all alone in my room lost in my thoughts. Games, games. .. Maybe I have to lose many things to win it. But I WANT TO LIVE, so other things don't matter to me.

I went to bathroom and washed up my face with cold water to reduce the stress. Then I left the room to pass the place where I would be sent to arena from. I came across Abraham:

"You go?" He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes.."

"I trust you, dear"

"I know" I managed to smile.

"I will not say "Goodluck", cause you don't need luck. Just act with your wisdom. You'll get it" we hugged and I went to the room where I will wait.

KATNISS'S POV

Cinna was waiting me in that room. I can say he was sad. When I entered, he didn't say anything, just came and hugged me then gave me water to calm down.

"Don't stress so much. It will prevent you in arena. Think like you have nothing to lose"

"But I have.."

"Forget all. Forget everything, be free there"

"I'll try" I wore my uniform and Cinna explained me how useful it is and other recommends. Then the calling voice was heard. I enter the glass tube. It took me higher and suddenly the sunlight burned my eyes, I frowned.

When I opened my eyes, I saw forest around the arena and I was glad about it. There was a circle and all we were on this circle. My eyes began to look for fish boy again. He was standing like it was the most ordinary thing ever. Then I heard:

"Don't move till 60. 1, 2, 3,..." I waited impatiently and then the words filled arena which will destroy my personality, humanity, feelings, finally it will destroy me all. Maybe I will survive but I will lose much more important things than life itself...

"60! Happy Hunger Games! May the odds be ever in your favor! "