chapter 11.

Still KATNISS'S POV

A model of a big castle. There are 12 little castles around the big one. And a red line comes from each little castle into the big castle. There is red liquid in the big fortress and it seems like it can burst out any time. The red lines and red liquid probably mean "blood". And 12 little castles are district's, the big castle is Capitol. Capitol is getting full of blood of districts. That is what Peeta has described. And the Big castle(Capitol) can get down under the red liquid(blood) anytime. Is that a threat?

No one has even noticed that I am here. I must seek the attention. I say:

"Katniss Everdeen district.12"

Now they are looking at me. I take the bow. I cannot forget about that model. I see this whenever I close my eyes now. And that is it!! My first arrow is wasted. I take the second one and use it perfectly. But no one seems to pay attention. What now?! My life depends on this damn session and they don't even look at me?! It is their responsibility. They must care. I am not glad to be here either!

I hate their clothes, but the thing I hate most about their appearance is their stupid wigs. And here is my chance. After several seconds my third arrow has nailed one of their stupid wigs to the wall. The look at me now. Thanks, but it was the thing I needed some minutes ago!

I did what Peeta wanted me to do. I bet, they felt this arrow on their bodies.

"Thanks for the attention"

It is the last thing I said before I left the hall. I am running to my room. Now the thing I have done doesn't seem so perfect to me anymore. First Peeta ' s model, now my arrow. District.12 broke its limits this time... Now will they punish us for that? Can they go to our district? ? Can they harm Prim??!! Why not?!! OMG! What the hell did I just do?! I enter my room and lock the door behind me. And now under the pressure of fear I hate Peeta and myself. I throw whatever I can see in the room. Now there are pieces of mirror and glasses everywhere. I cry until my voice is ruined. But it can't change the past. How did I do that? How didn't I think aboutPrim? I can never forgive myself if something happens to her just because of my stupidity. After hours I felt that I am hungry. I wash my face and go out the room. After eating I want to leave without a noise. BUT THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM EFFIE!!!

Effie: "Now, tell me how it passed. I want to know every detail."

She takes me to the room where they watch news and etc. Oh no! Everyone is here. Haymitch is busy with scolding Peeta. But he doesn't come back and listens to him silently. And it makes Haymitch angrier.

Haymitch: "God! I have not ever seen tributes like you! What did you think when you were doing that? All the problems could be solved with just a castle model?! Would they cancel the games?!

Peeta:"I just wanted to show.. to show that I am not toy like others. I wanted to show that they can't own my thoughts, to show they don't own me..

Haymitch:" HAH! Be sure you showed!"

Then he turns to me as soon as he notices me.
Haymitch to me:" Then what about you? Let's wish you did not throw arrows to game makers or something like this. Huh?!"

How I will tell him that I did the thing he least expect me to do?..

Me:"I guess, I did"

The emotions got frozen on Haymitch ' s face. And Effie covered her month with her hand.

Haymitch:"Great! There is not anything else i can say. So don't even doubt that the thing in Peeta ' s stupid model will come true soon. Maybe one of you will not be even luck enough to die in the games" Haymitch leaves the room after his last speech.