Chapter 13

Hii everyone 😁

I am back with the new part 😅

Hope you will like it 😋

Happy Reading 🤗

******************************************
RECAP

Sam was dancing so energetically and smoothly. The crowd was turning crazy seeing him.
Sam jumped higher... rolled his whole body in a ball and landed back on his feet marking the end of the event. Whole stage turned dark and only a small light focussed on him. During the jump Sam's hoodie slid down... he turned back immediately ... covered it back and instantly left from there before anyone could see him... but the person standing just behind him got a glimpse of his face and she just froze... she was shocked beyond limits.

Sharon (whispers): Swayam.

CONTINUED

Sharon's trance is broken by a huge round of applause. Whole audience has turned mad... they were shouting and hooting for him to perform once again. Sharon looks at the stage to find that the curtains have been already pulled down and Sam was standing with his bodyguards trying to go out of the place. She immediately runs towards him.

Sharon(shouts): Sam... Sam ruko please.

Sam looks at her once then immediately moves out from there carefully covering his face... and guards try to stop her from following him.

After they all leave... Simmi immediately comes to her.

Simmi(worried): Kya hua Sharon tum aise?

Sharon looks at her then composes herself.

Sharon : Kuchh nai Simmi wo bas I think I got carried away with Sam's performance. You know how much I love his dance (looking towards where Sam disappeared) I just wanted to see him. (Look at Simmi) Achha Simmi I got to go now.

Simmi nods but is not fully convinced as Sharon was not a fan girl type person who gets mad behind their ideal. She was the one whom people follow , not one who has to follow someone and then leaving the event before it ends. She is the one who leaves at the last of any event after ensuring that everything goes fine.

Sharon keeps her hand on Simmi's shoulder seeing her lost.

Sharon (assuring smile): Don't worry Simmi I am ok it's just that I am feeling a little tired and event bhi almost khatam ho gaya hai.

Simmi just nods.

Simmi: Take care of yourself and please agar koi bhi zarurat ho to just call me.

Sharon nods then leaves after hugging her.

OtherSide

Krireyam were sitting in Kriyam's house.

Swayam was beaming in happiness.

Swayam (happily): Devil, Rey tumne dekha na maine stage pai perform kiya... maine koi gadbad nai ki. He goes to Kriya and holds her hand and twirls her.

Swayam : Kriyu di apne dekha na maine issbar kisi ka sapna nai toda, meri wajah se kisi ka sapna nai tuta... Mumma khush hongi na. Ab to koi mughe selfish bhi nai kahega na... meri wajah se to issbar kuchh galat nai hua... nai hu na mai selfish?

Kriya immediately hugs him tightly.

Kriya (teary): Shh... mera Swayu bilkul bhi selfish nai hai. Wo to itna selfless hai ki usne khud itne pain mai hote hue bhi kisi ki khushiyon ke liye apne darr ko overcome kiya... uska sapna poora karne mai uski madad ki... she brings Swayam out of hug and pats his shoulder.