Chapter 7

Hii everyone 🤗

I'm back with the new part😊

Hope you all will like it😇

Happy reading 😁

******************************************

Night

Sharon's house

Sharon is seen sitting on her bed lost...she was thinking about whatever happened today... Swayam's song...his sad voice...his tears...her worriedness...and most importantly Kriya's words.

"Thinking about me"

She looks towards the source of voice and gets shocked seeing Swayam standing near the window comfortably , having a smirk on his handsome and cute face

She looks towards the source of voice and gets shocked seeing Swayam standing near the window comfortably , having a smirk on his handsome and cute face. (according to Sharon's description 😜)

Sharon jumps out of the bed...and goes to his direction...

Sharon(rubbing her eyes): you? What are you doing here at this time? And how you came in? (Looking here and there being shocked)

Swayam (smiles): I am here to meet you...you were missing me na... having sleepless nights dreaming about me...(winks)

Sharon (defending herself): there is nothing like that... I was not thinking about you... Why would I dream of you?(attitude)

Swayam: Are you asking me or yourself...I mean you know the answer of it better...(chuckles)

Sharon (irritated by all the confusions and her feelings): no...no... I am asking you only...

Swayam: Hmmm...Why would you dream about me... then tell me why were you thinking about me?... Why were you so worried seeing me upset?... Why did you cry with me?... Why you get happy seeing me smiling?...Why you always keep thinking about me?...Why you get lost when I come closer to you?...And most importantly...Why are you keeping my photo in your phone?(raised eyebrow)

Why are you keeping my photo in your phone?(raised eyebrow)