Chapter 8

Hiiii everyone 🤗

I am back with new part😄

Hope you will like it😇

Happy reading 😁

*****************************************

Recap

Sharon realizes her feelings for Swayam...

Sharon: I love you Swayam Shekhawat... I don't know how? When? Where?...but I love you Swayam...

(New part continues from here)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swayam (shouts): Sharon...

Sharon looks at him shocked...

Swayam (frustrated): where are you lost... kab se awaz de raha Hoon.

Sharon (innocently): Swayam tumne wo suna Jo Maine bola.

Swayam (irritated): jab kuchh bologi tabhi na sunayi dega... bas kabse kahi khoyi Hui ho ... Mai hi pichle 5 minute se awaz de raha Hoon... and you are just smiling...

Sharon (in mind): oh...my God...it means I just proposed the person I love in my dreams... (mentally smacks her head)... Just get a grip on your emotions Sharon... you can't make a fool of yourself like this... What if Swayam thinks that you are mad (horrified)...no...no...then he will never love you... obviously who wants his girlfriend to be mad(making crying faces)...
(P.S. she has completely gone mad)

(Most of you have already guessed it... Itni jaldi kaise confession 😝)

Swayam was looking at Sharon's face kneely...he was observing the changes in her expressions every now and then... he gets scared seeing her like this... he keeps his hand on hers and squeezes lightly... Sharon immediatly looks at him...

Swayam (softly): Sharon are you alright... I mean is there anything which is worrying you?

Sharon immediately comes out of her thoughts... she looks at him and gives a tight smile...

Sharon: kuchh...bhi to nai...mughe Kya hoga...hehe... I am perfectly fine...

Swayam (serious): you don't need to lie to me... I know something is bothering you... itna to tumhe jaan hi gaya Hoon...

Sharon was looking into his eyes... she was not understanding what to say...

Sharon: wo...wo...Kya hai na...wo actually...haan... actually I was tensed about the event it's so close na... pata nai hmari performance Rishi Sir ko pasand ayegi ya nai... pata nai Mai apni dream poori Kar paungi ya nai...

Swayam (softly): hey don't worry...hmari performance best hogi... and I am definitely sure you will be able to impress Rishi Sir... ok so don't take any stress and relax...ok... now you wait here till then I will bring coffee for both of us.

Saying so Swayam goes from there.

Sharon nods smilingly...

Sharon(mind): hufff...Bach gayi... agar Swayam ko Meri feelings ke bare Mai pata chal jata to... no ways... firstly I have to find out whether he likes me or not... I have to know about each and everything related to him... his family and most importantly the reason behind he is not dancing... I don't want to rush into anything...