Chapter 6

Hiii everyone 🤗

I'm back with the new part 😊

Hope you will like it😅

Happy reading 😁

******************************************

Kriyam's house

Swayam was sitting in his room lost in his thoughts...he was thinking about the beautiful moment he shared with Sharon...he was so confused about his feelings...it was new for him…

Kriya enters the room and sees him lost in his thoughts smiling…and smirks

Kriya(singing): Kuchh to hua hai...kuchh hogaya hai...do char din se lagta hai aise sab kuchh alag hai...sab kuchh Naya hai…  Swayam comes out of his thoughts listening to her voice…

Swayam: huh…

Kriya (teasing): chal Kya raha hai(nudges him)...

Swayam looks at her confused

Kriya (excited): date kaisi thi??

Swayam looks at her baffled…

Swayam (shocked): what??

Kriya(ignoring his look): haan...date tumlog beach date pe Gaye the na... So wo kaisi thi?

Swayam (still shocked): what?...Are you crazy devil...it wasn't a date…

Kriya (bored look): haan...haan..pata hai… (teasingly) ye Bata you like her na?

Swayam (stammers): wh-a-t-?? A-i-s-a...k-uchh...n-a-h-i hai 

Kriya(smiles): haan...haan...dikha raha hai…  

Swayam looks away embarrassed

Kriya: My baby monster is falling for someone… 

Swayam looks at her... Kriya just smiles and leaves.

Swayam again gets lost in his thoughts

Swayam (mind): Kya devil sahi keh rahi hai...Am I falling for Sharon?...no no... it's not possible...I can't do that...no I can't (shakes his head in denial) But then why was I so concerned for Sharon seeing her sacred?... Why did I hug her?...Why did I want to fulfill her wish?...why do I always like to be with her?...Why do I always get lost seeing her angelic face...her voice?...arghhhh… What am I thinking (irritated)

Thinks about her excitement while going to beach…(smiles dreamingly)but today I witnessed a different shade of her... sweet and innocent...just like a kid(chuckles) nai to hamesha gusse Mai siren ki tarah bajti rehti hai...my Siren Sharon (widens his eyes realising what he just said)...shakes his head... scratch that...you need to sleep Swayam...I think you have gone mad… thinking so he switched off the lights and slept.