Chapter 2

Hi everyone🤗

I am glad that you liked the first part... thanks for supporting ❤️

So here's the second part😊

Hope you will enjoy 😇

Happy reading 😁

******************************************

Swayam assured Rey that he will talk to Sharon. But he himself has no idea what he will tell her and how he will convince her that Rey was not doing anything on purpose and it was just a co-incidence that Rey had faced an accident unlike Rohan who did it purposely.

Whatever Swayam thinks but he cannot predict what Sharon's reaction will be when she hears that she is again out of partner.  Swayam knew it will be difficult to make Sharon understand as she was already cheated by his fellow lead who left her last minute.

Swayam prayed to God all the way that he keeps Sharon in good mood today. Swayam reached college parked his cycle. Swayam prayed to God for last time before entering into college building. He was really sacred of Diva's reaction.

Swayam(mind): what if she kills me in anger (gulps)

Ufff...what are you thinking swayam be positive … (but he was still scared)

Swayam asked for Sharon and found that she is in the Rehearsal Hall preparing for rehearsals which he is afraid is not going to take place today.

Swayam(prayed): Holy Lord please help me get over this situation quickly I don't want to get pissed in between Sharon and her situation. please...please...Sharon ke siren ko bajne mat dena...

Swayam reached the Rehearsal Hall and he could hear Sharon shouting at people for arrangements. She was sounding very excited that finally her rehearsals were going to commence.

When others left

Swayam entered the hall and saw her all ready and waiting for Rey. He went up to her and called her by name.

Swayam(hesitating): umm...Hi Sharon, I need to tell you something about Rey.

Sharon(attitude): Who are you firstly and what do you want to say about my partner?(rolling her eyes)

Swayam (thought to himself ):What she doesn't remember me. How can this happen we just met a day ago when Rey introduced me to her and now she asking me who I am. I guess she is so famous that she might be meeting so many like me so she forgot me(sadly sighs)

On the other hand Sharon thought why she should recognize him instantly because it would mean that the diva is aware of a person whom anybody barely noticed in the college when in reality his attractive and innocent face could not let her sleep whole night 😂 but the diva can't accept getting affected by a mere ordinary boy.