Chapter 15

Hii everyone 😁

I am back with the new part 😅

Hope you will like it 😋

Happy Reading 🤗

******************************************

Next day

Swayam and Kriya were in flight… back to  Mumbai.

All the while Swayam was silent… he was just lost in thoughts of how unwanted he is for his family… for his father… for his brother. They didn't even come to see him off when he was leaving.

On the other hand Sam was upset with the fact that Swayam left so soon… how much he says that he hates Swayam but the fact is he still misses him. Sam didn't went to see him off because after yesterday he didn't wanted to hurt Swayam more and he knew their talks can't be normal without him taunting Swayam… else Swayam will easily see through his mask and know that he still matters to him… which he never wanted… he won't let Swayam win… he won't fall weak.

Next day.

Rey and Kriya had also gone out as they didn't get to spend much time alone in all the mess . They were first reluctant to go thinking that Swayam must be feeling sad and low after seeing Sam and his dad but Swayam had to literally drag them out of the house saying that he want to relax and he doesn't want anyone to disturb him and he had been surrounded by so many people these days that he didn't get any alone time and he needed some privacy. Kriya knew he was lying but decided to let him be the way he wanted. 

Finally they both agreed to a day trip to Lonavala. Swayam also decided to go to his college as he wanted to cover up his music lessons which he had missed and most importantly staying free was making him depressed.

In college.

Swayam was quite enjoying his music lessons. Although going home and meeting his family had made him feel a bit sad, somewhere deep down he was happy… happy for Sharon that at least she can get her happiness. She will be happy. She will finally achieve her dreams.

After his classes Swayam was hungry so he went to the canteen.

He saw Sharon was sitting there alone and tense.

Swayam (frowned) : ise kya hua ye aise akeli kyo baithi hai.

He went there but hesitated to sit there as he didn't want to get noticed and for a weakling boy like him sitting and talking to the diva will definitely gain attention. He sighed and thought to talk to her later.

After a few minutes Sharon got a call… she tensed and immediately left.

He decided to follow her whether everything was fine or not… he was about to follow her but then one of his classmates stopped him to discuss something important about the class.

After the discussion Swayam went in search of Sharon. He saw Sharon was talking to Simmi , her best friend… Swayam got to know her when Sharon introduced  him as Rey's best friend and a music student when all three of them were caught chatting together. 

Sharon and Simmi were arguing over something and Sharon was trying to console an angry Simmi. Simmi looked really frustrated and upset… she finally lashed on Sharon and went away in anger… leaving Sharon extremely upset.

Swayam went to her. He waved his hands in front of her eyes to gain her attention but she was just staring blankly. Swayam sighed and finally hold her hand and pulled her with him to an isolated staircase…Sharon twirled around with the sudden force and there chests collided.