Chapter 3

Hiii everyone 🤗

I'm glad that you liked the previous part 😊 Thanks for supporting ❤️

So let's start with the third part🤭

Happy reading 😁

******************************************

Sharon was very elated with the events that occurred last night because she finally had an idea that there was someone who could dance like what she expected from her partner or even better.

Now the thing that was confusing Sharon the most was

"Why was he hiding the fact that he can dance and joined the music section when he could easily be the best dancer around"

But one thing for sure she had to find a way to convince Swayam to join her in the dance event. Now she thought about it the whole night but still she couldn't come to a conclusion on how to trace this guy around because he was practically invisible in college. Hardly anybody would have noticed him around in college and that's how he was different from others because Sharon being the popular figure in college didn't have any idea that somebody like him studied in her college.

Then she finally decided to check him once in the music department.

One more thing that was affecting Sharon was that Swayam has a girlfriend...she was not understanding her own behavior but somewhere she was irritated.😂

Otherside

Swayam too was tensed for Sharon

Swayam (mind): hope so Sharon ko jaldi hi koi achha partner mil Jaye warna it will become very difficult for Sharon to impress Mr. Shekhawat with any newbie dancer...(sighs) I don't know why but I can't see Sharon losing her dreams...🥰today when I saw her so helpless and shattered then I just wanted to embrace her and comfort her...I just wanted to take away all her worries...I wish I could.

Soon both drifted into deep slumber forgetting all their worries and confusions.

Next morning

Swayam got up early in the morning and went to Kriya's room.

Swayam (waking Kriya): Devil uth na tune promise Kiya tha ki tu subah mere saath jogging ke liye chalegi.

Kriya (sleepy): uff... monster Kaisa promise...mughe to kuchh yaad nai ab chal mughe Tang mat Kar aur sone de waise hi Kal raat Mai bahut thak gayi.

Swayam (removing her comforter): aise kaise yaad nai...aur Maine kaha tha Kya aise bachho ki tarah disc Mai uchal uchal ke dance karne ko Jo ab tu thakne ka bahana bana rahi hai...chal ab uth

Kriya(again covering herself and cuddling like a baby): awww... please na Swayu tu to Mera pyara sa cute sa monster Bhai hai na please sone de...pakka Kal se nai bolungi

Swayam: achha chal aaj maan raha Hoon Kal se ye buttering nai chalegi...and he left.

Kriya(eyes closed) : aww my cute innocent bro and sleeps again.

After 5 mins

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.