AUTHOR'S NOTE

---

Hi! Thank you for reading this!

I just want you to know that I've been planning to create a new SB19 random scenarios here on wattpad but english language! (Lol idk if kaya ko😭hahaha)

I think it's a good idea because we're gaining an International fans now and we're aiming for a World Domination.

But I hope you can also help and educate me with my english grammar. I'm not really good at English ya know hahahaha. But i'm trying for the sake of me, a'tin international fans, and SB19.

Just comment here or dm me on my twitter account. @_Atin_Wrighter if you want to suggest a scenario.

Thank you for supporting this first publish of mine.

Hope you'll support me if I created a new one? Hehehe.

This is the end of SB19 Random Scenario.

MARAMING SALAMAT SA SUMUPORTA!

I'll edit some of my scenarios here pag sinipag at di na busy hahaha!

AND BY THE WAYYY!!! HOPE YOU'LL SUPPORT MY STORY 'STARRY KNIGHTS' IT'S STILL ON-GOING HERE ON WATTPAD. IT'S AN OT5 STORY.

AND I HAVE AN UPCOMING STORY TO PUBLISH. IT'S SB19 KEN FANFICTION ENTITLED, 'DREAM DATE'. ACTUALLY, IT WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED FROM MY FB FAN ACCOUNT. ORIGINAL TITLE WAS 'RUNAWAY'. IT'S ALREADY FINISHED BUT I HAVE TO POLISH, ADD, AND REMOVE SOME DETAILS FROM THE STORY BEFORE I PUBLISH IT HERE. SO YEAH, HOPE YOU'LL SUPPORT IT TOO! HAHAHAHA.

FOLLOW ME HERE!

Love you!

-✨

---