Haldi and wedding

Early morning Ratna came knock at their door, Khushi already woke up and took bath to prepare herself for her haldi, Arnav too already woke up, and was bathing. Khushi opened the door and wish good morning to Ratna and hug her.

Happy wedding Anniversary beta, I wish u lots of happiness, love and a long life of togetherness.

Thank you mama, please come in

Surprise!!!!!!! Happy anniversary Diiiii and bhai. By then, Arnav already came out and was very happy seeing everybody. The gang and all the elders except Anjali and her family and also the vermas were not present as they were preparing for marriage at Vivek's house. After all wishes all brides and bridegrooms went downstairs for their haldi. They had a lot of fun playing with haldi and teasing each other. All were enjoying except for for Anjali malaika and Virendra. Even sheetal was enjoying. Since she came here, she saw what is a real family. What is a true parent's love and love between siblings. She knew that her brother's and sisters loves her, but due to her behavior they kept distance from her. But not anymore, she cannot let her parents continue using her like that. She has to stand on her own feet like her siblings.

Khushi could see the different emotions on sheetal's face, she wanted to meet her love sisters and brothers but she was hepless as if she did, they will be in grave danger. So it's better to stay quite.

After rituals, the bride's went to their house to get fresh and rest before getting ready for their wedding. As soon as Khushi entered her bedroom, she was pinned to her door by her front. From the touch she know that it was her husband.

" Baby haldi is not finish, where are you going"?

"Arnav what are you saying, we just finished it..."

"yeah but I haven't started mine so how will it end then"?

With that, Arnav started putting Haldi with Khushi everywhere by undressing her. When he finished, he looked at his doing and was proud. Then he lifted Khushi in his arm and went to take bath together continue their lovey-dovey romance inside. After about 45 minutes they finished and came out. He took out a simple cotton dress for Khushi and a short t-shirt for him, got ready and took Khushi to bed. As Khushi was pregnant, she was tired easily and she also didn't sleep much. He took her in his arms and lulled her to sleep which she immediately did as she was too tired. After few hours, Khushi heard someone knocked at her door and she woke up. She didn't see Arnav by her side, she took her phone to call him but a message flashed on her screen. She was shocked, and she felt betrayed. This was the report she asked shiv to know who was the family of Malaika who was living with them. She now know who is the inside-enemy. She was someone she thought she could blindly trust. She still can't think him as enemy so she will have to talk to Arnav and search more on this soon. Another knock at the door, made her remember that there were people at her door. When she opened door Sonia, Sonal, Sheetal and Payal Avni Anika Gauri and Lav was standing outside with some beauticians. They wanted to get ready together. Soon all the brides and Verma siblings were ready. When Sonia and Sonal look at Khushi they had tears in their eyes. Before they could wipe it Khushi saw it and call them near her.

" What happen bachas?"

"nothing Di, we got reminded of someone dear, by looking at you. Sorry."

"Who"?

" Our Anshu Jiji"

Khushi was shocked listening to this but she controlled herself, and asked them who was she.

" Anshu Jiji was our eldest sister, she was life, a mother-figure to us and Veer bhai. More to veer bhai as he always called her jijimaa. When we were small we always sticked together. She was the nicest person ever. Not only her, her parent, our bari maa and bare papa was the best. He always consider us same as their own children. You know we came here as Nanav bhai invited us personally. He met Veer Bhai somewhere and they immediately recognized each other. He asked for our contact details and video call us. We were so happy, after so many years, we saw Nanav bhai we were elated. But when he told us that he is getting married we were sad, but for his happiness we faked our happiness and congratulate him and also promise him to be present for his wedding.

" Why were you faking your happiness? you don't want him to marry me? "

" No No Di, we are very happy for you both. The truth is that we always thought that one day Anshu jiji and Nanav bhai would get married. As little girl we already thought about all mischiefs that we will do during their wedding. But everything is impossible now. We miss our jiji very much. When we get the proofs we will surely send these murderers behind bars, we will take our revenge soon."

" What are you saying bacha? Who killed who?"

Sonia and sonal were shocked they were about to revealed some uncovered truths but they quickly change the subject and told Khushi that nothing nothing and divert Khushi's mind to something else, but Khushi was not a fool, she knew that Sonia and sonal knew everything and she had to protect them now. The one who was more shocked was Sheetal. She knew who were they referring to. She promised herself to help them, as even if they were her parents, they were criminals, not only to her family, to other peoples too.

" Whatever, now listen to me carefully, even I am your di, so whatever you wanted to do in your jiji's marriage, you will do it in your Di's wedding, okay?"

"oh Di, we love you, thank you."

" Sheetal come here, don't you want to participate in my wedding?"

" Can I really Di? I don't think my parent will accept Di, but I will really love to enjoy your wedding Di"

" If you want, you will. Don't worry about anybody else okay and me and Arnav decided for 3 weeks vacations on our private island. Well the newly wedding couples would already be going as we wanted to spend time together, so now we will take you three and Veer too with us. So if you want to bring someone too you can, as we are going to enjoy and our house there have many rooms. Now let's go downstairs as I want to get married today only, I can't stay away from my husband for too long.

Everybody laughed at her, and together they went downstairs as their would be husband were also feeling restless downstairs. When the grooms saw their would be wife, they were gone. They were looking at them like some love-sick puppy. The brides blushed seeing this. Soon the wedding were over, and they were addressed as husband and wife. They took blessings from all elders except Malaika and Virendra as they were not present there and someone else was missing too. Khushi know they were hatching some plans but she did not care as she was already two step ahead of them. Soon they won't know what hit them. With that she enjoyed her wedding day fully, later enjoyed her reception fully with Sonia and sonal stole the groom shoes and ask money in return. Then they ask money again to let the grooms enter their bedroom for their suhagraat. After lots of teasing and mischiefs they finally left them alone. Our Payash Shivika, Avneil GauRan and Nklav enjoyed their suhagraat fully till early morning. Our Arshi's bedroom, Arnav helped Khushi remove all her jewelries and her makeup. later help her change into her nighty. As Khushi was pregnant, she was tired very quickly so Arnav made her sleep as he knows that she will wake up early tomorrow morning for some post wedding rituals.

The next morning, All the newly wedding couples, woke up took bath and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. Arnav Akash shivaay neil karan and Nk help their wives and bhabis for breakfast.

They prepared Aloo ka paratha, pancakes, French toast, kheer, gajar ka halwa, all sweets were both sugared and sugarless, because of Arnav. Soon everybody cake for breakfast and they served them and eat themselves. After breakfast, they went for their Pagphere at Vivek's house. In the evening, they set off for their much-awaited vacation. There they had the best time of their life, Both romantically and Between siblings. Arshi gave them the news of their pregnancy, they were on the moon hearing this good news. Like that the 3 weeks goes by happily and peacefully. Many of them knew that it was the peace before the storm, but they were prepared for this storm.