And more truth/revelations

Tomorrow is my birthday, but for the first time in my whole existence, I feel like giving up everything. But the thought of having a baby inside me, stop me from giving up. In these six months, whatever cravings I had, my baby's papa fulfilled all. My baby had her/his papa but I never got my husband, my best friend back. Now I'm living only for my baby and to take revenge for my parents' miseries. Today I got a call from someone I never expected, and the reason was something unexpected too. At first, I thought it was a trap, but listening to his voice, I knew he was not wrong this time. So, I called him in my hospital cabin to talk, as this is the only place no one would doubt. He would be here in the afternoon, so I ask Karthik to make sure that I don't have an appointment at that time. Well during these 6 months, many things happened. Like Veer got engaged with Sanaya, Sheetal joined Arnav in his business as his secretary, Sonal got married to Karthik, Sonia too was married to suryavan. Anika was pregnant, Gauri too was pregnant. Payal and Avni decided to wait as their sisters will need them later. I finally know where my parents are, but I didn't go to meet them as this may risk their lives. Sometimes I feel like I will have a baby girl as Arnav wanted, but nowadays due to so many kicks I receive, I feel like I will have a footballer baby boy. Everybody except our siblings knows about the real relationship between us, as between families we behave as before like a lovable couple. We did this just so that Anjali does not doubt anything and tries to hurt our baby.

Late Afternoon I heard someone knock at my cabin door. Come in!

Hi Bachi, how are you?

I'm fine Arun Bhai, and you?

I'm not okay, that is why I'm here. Bachi something very bad is going to happen. Anjali is planning for her own kidnapping tomorrow. She and her partner will try to blackmail Vivek's uncle and Arvind papa for some property. I wanted to tell this to Arnav because of your pregnancy did not want to stress you, but I don't know why Arnav is miffed with me. What Anjali is not understanding is that if there did not go like it should her partner will kill her. 

Bhai, I already know everything. What Anjali is planning, how she will blame me later for kidnapping, about her being in danger, I also know who is her partner, what property she wants and most of all what is your relationship is with her partner. I know all these. What I don't know is why should I trust you again? Why should I help the woman who broke my marriage, made me lose the person I love the most? Why Bhai, tell me?

Bachi, I'm not gonna tell you that you are wrong, you are misunderstanding me because you are right I did lots of wrong in my life. Malaika is my mother, the woman who gave birth to me, but never loved me, also never loved my dad. She killed my dad for his property, but I loved her too much to believe all proof. Later she married Virendra and left me in boarding school. After boarding school, I went to Havard law school on scholarship as I was a good student. There I met with Anjali and we became good friends. Later lovers and we decided to get married. When I told Anjali about my mother, like she is accused of killing my parents, she told me to not tell this her parents as they might not agree with our marriage. But still, I call my mom to tell her about my wedding, at first she said that she won't have time to come to my wedding but when I told her that I am marrying Anjali Raizada, her tone change. She told me she really loves me and wants to come but Virendra won't let her. I was sad, but thinking that her blessings are with us, we got married. After few months of our wedding, suddenly she called me and asked me to meet her at the star Restaurant. When I reach there, she was crying when she saw me, she told me how much she missed, wants me and I again melted in her love. She told me that she needed my help. She said that Virendra's brothers betrayed him, they gave his share of the property to Arvind and Vivek as gifts, and me like a fool, I trusted her. She told me that the papers should be in either of their houses, just search them and give them to her. Virendra did a lot for her, so she wanted to give back his share. But for once, I never thought of betraying our families and especially you, my little sister. One day when I came to your house, I was searching in the studying when Sadhana maa came, she saw the state of the room and ask me what I am searching for. I told her that I was searching for some law books for reference. But she didn't believe me. I rushed outside to tell her the truth but a gunshot was heard and Sadhana maa fell. As no one was home, no one heard or saw anything. I was shocked and rushed to her, she thought that I shot her and she slowly closed her eyes. Malaika came out of her hidden place and called some men. I was about to lift sadhana maa to take her to the hospital, but Malaika pull me outside and ask her to throw sadhana maa in see with her car, it should look like an accident. and other clean the house. That day for the first time I felt disgusted with myself for being her son. That was the last time I saw her. But again for the wedding, I saw her with full family, that was when I understood her real intention and also about the whole truth. I want to save my wife, in her ego, she is putting her life in danger. I don't know how Malaika brainwashed her.