mehendi

Today was the mehendi of the brides. Khushi returned home early morning. Arnav dropped her and went home.

"  you girl, who are you? And what are you doing here early morning? "

'' what nonsense!! Who are you all and what are you doing in my house? ''

''Your house? You must be kidding, this is Vivek bhai's house. ''

'' yeah right and being his daughter its my house too ''.

'' ohh then you are Khushi beti, who is also known as Dr. Khushi Gupta. You are beautiful beti, have to do something about you as you are very rich'', the woman said very lightly but khushi heard her and was confused about what's happenings.

''Aunty uncle who are you all? And what are you doing here?''

Oh yes beti sorry i forgot to introduce ourselves. Well i am Mrs Malaika Singh Verma and this is my husband Mr. Virendra Singh Verma. We have a Son Veer and a daughter Sheetal. This is my middle devar Raghuvir Singh Verma and his wife Indranee and they have a daughter Sonia. Then lastly this is my smallest devar devendra Singh Verma and his wife Sonakshi they also have a daughter Sonal. We are from Ratanpur. Our eldest bhabhi was your mother's bestest friend. We were always like one family. Since few years we lost contact but now we are here to strengthen our relations. We reached late night. So we could not meet you.

'' where you came from at this hour?''

'' before Khushi could reply the buttler came to inform them that Vivek was calling them.

'' yeah Charles tell dad that i am going to the hospital something came up but will be home soon okay.''

Everybody went to the dining hall but noone noticed khushi's face became so pale. She had to meet Arnav immediately. And then she went to meet Arnav in his house.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♧♥︎♥︎♥︎♧♥︎♥︎♥︎♧♥︎♥︎♥︎♧♥︎♥︎♥︎♧♥︎♥︎♥︎

In the evening evening close relatives and friends who were invited started coming. The mehendi and Sangeet will be held in Raizada mansion. And haldi and wedding in Gupta mansion.  At 7 o'clock the brides, vivek, Verma families and their close families and entered Raizada hall. The brides were ushered to a place where there were some girls( mehendi designers) were sitting. It was very beautifully decorated.