Shocks and Revelations

After full three weeks of fun, here we are again at home preparing to go for our meeting. I'm feeling nervous, today I feel like I will lose something precious. For three weeks I was dreading this day, as today I will have to reveal something very delicate to Arnav, I hope he understands me and stands by me. Shiv's uncle told me about some surprises today. I'm feeling scared.

Arnav let's go, we are getting late.

After 30 minutes they reached their destination with Pavash, Shivika, Gauran Nklav, and Avni.

They decided that they will tell them everything as they will need their help. Neil was in the police station as Shiv called him in the morning to discuss their new mission which was the same mission Khushi was leading but he didn't know that.

After few minutes Shiv came with his two undercover ACPs, which were Neil and... Veer???? What are you doing here? Shiv's uncle is Veer the 2nd ACP who will be partnered with Neil?

Yes, Khushi beta.

Di, what are you all doing here? Sir, you said it was a secret mission, then what is my family doing here?

Neil waits for me and shiv's uncle will tell you everything just wait for the other team members to come, Shiv uncle where are the others?

They are coming, in fact, they are already here, just waiting outside for me to call them. You all and them too they are going to be surprised. Hello, yeah you can come in.

Then one by one they came inside, we were shocked. Di you? what are you doing here? They were none other than Sonia and Sonal. Khushi they are two other people here, they are not undercover but they are the ones who were helping me gather internal information and they are the ones who inform us about the attacks years ago and we were able to save you and your twins brothers.

Who and where are they?

Veer Sonal and Sonia were confused, so they ask Khushi

Di, how were you saved years ago what happened to you?

Instead of Khushi, Arnav replied,

Guys, wait for few minutes, everything would be cleared.

By then the two important people shocked everybody.

Raghuvir uncle, Devendra uncle you two? That means you knew about me is...

Yes choti, we knew everything but we never expected you here as the leader beta, we are proud of you, so proved to be the bravest crowned princess.

Dad we can't understand what's happening here, but I think we have to be patient. Said Sonia.

Uncle so you also knew where they are as you are the one who saved them. But right now I won't ask as I don't want them to be in danger.

Well, I think everybody is here so we can begin.

No wait baby!

What happened Arnav, is there more people coming too?

You forgot you ask someone to come too, the one who told us about Malaika's plan.

Oh, there she is, please come Sheetal. Come to me, thank you so much bacha, whatever you did today is great. I am proud of you.

No Di, I should thank you. Coming here, I knew the meaning of family, parents, and siblings. I always wanted my parents to shower love on me but they were busy planning how to get property, gave me money, I started acting arrogant and money-minded so that they think I am like them and could care about me, but that never happened. And one day I listened to their conversations and came to know what sins they committed since so many years. And they are again going to do it again now together with Bhai and there is something else I need to tell only you Di. Due to my behavior my siblings hate me, they never loved me and it always hurt me. If they would love me as they love each other, I would never want to be with my parents, I would preferred staying with them, but it's okay.