Gupta Family

Khushi Gupta/Singh Raizada

Doctor by profession but also works for a secret mission for the police department. Is Neil senior, but never let Neil know about it yet. Is secretly married to Arnav due to some problem with khushi's past. Is Ratna's favourite in fact everybody's favourite except Anjali's as she thinks that because of khushi no one care's for her. Looks after her siblings like a mother. Is not real daughter of guptas.(to know more about her in next chapter).

Payal Gupta

Studying law last year. Will soon become a very smart and shrewd lawyer. Is in a relationship with Akash, but want their elder siblings(Arshi) to married first then they will tell to family.

Avni Gupta

Medical college second year student. Loves Neil alot but afraid to tell him in fear of rejection as she thinks that Neil loves his colleague Mitali. Avni is also a gold medal fighter.

Anika Gupta

Studying Architecture last year student. Secretly loves Shivaay, but shivaay never even looked at her so, she thinks that shivaay is not interested in her so she decided to remain quite forever about her feelings. She's very talkative.

Gauri Gupta

The youngest of Gupta siblings. Very talkative and mischievous. Doing last year studies in fashion designing. She is heartbroken because of karan. Few months ago she confessed her love To Karan but Karan made fun of her feelings and rejected her.

Lavanya Gupta

CEO of Gupta groups of Companies. A fashion freak. Loves shopping and her bags will always be hold by her boyfriend Nk.

Vivek Gupta

Father of Gupta siblings. MD of Gupta Group of Companies. Loves her daughters and late wife dearly.

Sadhana Gupta

Died 10 years ago in an accident. Wife of Vivek and mother's of gupta siblings. Best friend of Ratna..

Well enough introduction now...wait for next  part, which will be hopefully next week , till then byeee guys.