Happiness.... Love.... Family

Today was 30th wedding anniversary of Ratna and Arvind. So they started their day with prayer. As usual everybody was present except Karan and Arnav. Arnav was in The US since a  year for a project but was coming back for 2 weeks holidays and also for Anniversary party of his parents. And our smallest prince Karan was still sleeping.

" Arey Neil beta go and wake the prince up please otherwise he will wake up only at 8 oclock with his alarm and by that time prayer would be over." Manorama told Neil.''

" ok chachi, i'll go."

''There's no need of that, because im here. Announced karan, the naughtiest of all."

'' woww miracle happened, the prince is here before 8am. And by the way you did not do us any favour by coming early, you did to yourself okay, now come on sit for pooja okay, Scolded shivaay.''

After full half an hour the pooja was over and Ratna called everybody to take prasad. She and Arvind took blessing of Nani and Dadi. Later manorama and manohar took blessings of Ratna and Arvind and took prasad wishing them happy wedding anniversary. Then Neil and shivaay came and took blessing of their parents wishing them happy anniversary by hugging them. Then Nk Akash and Karan came and took blessings of their bari mom n dad. Ratna became sad thinking about her chote. Few days ago Arnav called and told her that he won't be able to come as he needs to urgently go to Paris for some work. And will come next month. She always feels pain for Arnav as he is the only son who always sacrificing his happiness for others. There is only five persons who really know about the biggest sacrifice Arnav did for his father.(which will be revealed later on).

" maa what happened? Missing bhai."
" yes beta, he is always working, i don't know what to do with him."

Among all only Anjali knew about Her chote's girlfriend and she's not happy with his choice and she was not here right now, she stays in Australia  with her husband Shyam and 2 children. Her husband is a very known and shrewd lawyer there. Their plane was  delayed for 1 hour, so after breakfast karan would go fetch them from Airport.

"Well mom i think your 1st gift is here, so let me call her here."

" maaaa" screamed our princess anjali.

Happy wedding anniversary mum dad. I miss you a lot. Now that I am back we'll have a lot of fun.

Welcome back beta, we missed you alot too. Go and freshen up we'll  have breakfast together.

No Bari mom we have another surprise coming for you.

Surprise!!!!!!!

Heyy Avni Payal Anika lav and Gauri bete you are already here, I am so happy that you came. You could finally take some holidays  for me atleast. But where is my Choti?

Namaste Dadi ji nani ji aunty ji uncle ji choti aunty Chhota  uncle Anjali di how are you and jiju how are you it's been more than 2 years that we met  you. We are very happy that we could come. We are here for 3 weeks. Khushi Di told us To come earlier To help shivaay Karan nk Neil and Akash for all preparations. She will be here by night for the party. You know she was in US for project she just finished everything on time to be here by night. She won't miss it for anything in the world. But where is bhai?

I know my Choti will never miss anything about Me. afterall she is my sweetheart.

But Bhari Aunty where is bhai?

Well Avni bete your bhai is in New York for more than 1 year. And he won't be here tonight due to an emergency  at work. He will come in two weeks.

Neil: bhai works too much. He Always works not only for himself but for us too so that we could get time ourselves too. He is not only our brother but also our father. He Always supports us in our lifes. We will always choose him before anything.

Anjali: haha Karan you lazy bum you can only hold his Briefcase.

Karan: so what di, I can do it for my brother and also even bhai used to do it for dad.

"I still do it Karan and will always do it for my dad."

Bhaiya Chhote Arnav bitwa you are here finally. What a Surprise!!

Chote you came my beta.

Of course I had to come maa.

Even we miss you bhai, but you are still stuck to mom. Not fair huh.

""Are Shaitano come here"", they hug each other in a group hug.

" we also here by the way bhai and we also miss you"

Ohh my loving little  sisters how can I forget you all come here give your bhai a big hug.

After their hug, Arnav went and seek blessing from Nani dadi Chhoti chachi Chhota chacha. He also hug Anjali and Shyam. And without forgetting the little Naira n Krrish twins of 2 years of anjali and Shyam, their arnav's mamou is their favourite.

All love for Arnav only and nothing for me, not fair mama, nobody loves me I'm going back to US.

Arey arey what happened to my Choti? Come here my baccha come and give me a big hug baccha. I already miss you a lot, don't make me miss you more baby.

Oh Mama I miss you so much.. After a big hug from Ratna and Arvind, Khushi seek blessings from Nani Dadi chacha chachi n hug Anjali and Shyam. The twins were ecstatic to  see their Pari.

Shivaay Neil Karan NK Akash Anika Avni Gauri Payal and Lavanya also hug their Khushi Di. They are seeing their big sister after so many months.

Now everybody go and freshen up, we will have breakfast.

After sometime everybody join the dining table for a joyfully and tasty breakfast prepared by Ratna for her family.

Later they started party preparations.