Khushi's truth

Ar: Listen Carefully and never repeat it to anyone okay!!
       Khushi is not a real Gupta. Her real name is Anshika Verma. Daughter of Shekhar Singh Verma and Nandini Singh Verma. King and Queen of Ratanpur. They were very good heartened people. Always helpful to their subjects. But there were few people who wanted their seats. They were even ready to kill them for this. One day the queen was killed in an accident. Khushi was 10 years old that time and she remembered how the accident was caused, but never said anything as she was too small.  Just before dying the queen gave birth to twins boys. She made Anshika (Khushi) promise her that she will always look after them as a mother and will never let anything bad happen to them. She promised her that's why she never said that accident was in fact a murder. She took both her siblings and was going back to her palace when she saw Ratna and Sadhana running to her. They took babies from her and took her hands quickly and took them and rode off quickly. Both were her mother's best friends. So she knew them. Inside the car there were Arvind and Vivek and also Me(Arnav). We were best friends since then. Khushi was in shocked but when i touch her, she hugged me tight and started crying. Then i told her that her father too was killed in the palace. She cried again and said that she became an orphan but maa and papa told her no you are our daughter from now on. They took her to their plane which was waiting and we all came here to UK forever.

When we reach here, Khushi made a decision which we know was hard for her but for the safety of hers and her siblings she had to do this. She said that both her brothers will stay with Raizadas and adopt their surname and she will stay with Guptas and adopt their surname. Like this no one will be able to locate them. And about our marriage, we married because of di. Di knows that Khushi is not true daughter of Guptas but she doesn't know her true identity. One day she met Khushi in US, she told her that she's bad blood so no one will want her as bahu and wife. She's a disgusting woman. She broke her completely. And to make her okay, i married her and showed her how much i loved her. Then she regained confidence in herself. Di is jealous of Khushi, thinking that Khushi took her place in all our lives. So guys this is the our truth. I know that with this truth two more truth are going to come out now. Who are Khushi's real siblings!!

Shocked was written on Neil and Shivaay faces. They just cried hugging Khushi, but they were not devastated as they already consider Khushi their Di so no change at all. With that all did a group hug.

Hum saath saath hainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें