New beginnings

Khushiiiiiii come fast see what your princesses did to your prince.

Oh my god...you little devils, what did you both do to your brother?

You did make up to him... dont you know that make up is for girls only?

Come on say sorry to Arsh, and go to the bathroom right now to clean up. Papa is in bedroom, tell him to clean you up okay, now go.

Di, im becoming mad with these children, when they are at kindergarten everywhere is calm but when they are at home, the house become circus. One baby would be fine, but god gave me three at once. Still i love then Di. If i don't see them for few hours, i become restless. My cute devils.

You remember Di, when i gave birth to them, i had no idea that i had 3 babies inside.

Four years ago

Arnav how is bhai? He is fine right? Tell me please.

Baby you just regain consciousness, rest then we'll talk.

No please tell me, you are under my promise, please tell me.

Okay okay calm down, im telling you.

Bhai is very critical. Only you can save him, but you are still weak, how can you operate on him?

Im fine, let me go see him please, i will bring him back Arnav please.

But baby...

Please Arnav let me go..please....

Okay come, but please don't stress youself okay. Now come.

Infront of ICU, all family and anjali was sitting. Anjali was crying hysterically and other were consoling her. Seeing Khushi there, everybody became tense.

Khushi beta, where are you going? You should be resting resting right now.

I have to save bhai first, then will rest. Di, i won't let anything happen to your husband, rest assured okay, trust me. With that khushi asked nurse and attendants to bring Arun to operation theater and she too went inside OT to begin operation.

Few hours later..... OT door was opened and attendant brought Arun's body outside and shifted him in ICU. Everybody were anxious to know what happen but they waited for khushi to tell them.

Di, bhai is safe. Dr Grey helped a lot as i was having difficulties as i just had a baby delivered. But everything is under control. For now bhai is under medecine effects, when it wears off, he will regain consciousness okay. With that khushi lost consciousness because of tiredness.

Hours later, khushi regain consciousness and called for Arnav.

Arnav, where is my baby, i want to see her.

Khush baby, you won't be able to see your baby, but you will have to see your babies.

Omg Arnav, we have twins, that's awesome.

Not twins, but triplets. Two princesses and one prince.

Khushi was shocked, she thought she had twins only and wanted to surprise arnav, but in return she was the one who got surprised.

End of flashback

Im very happy Di, my life is complete. Arnav filled my life with happiness and his love. His love had everything, anger, trust, support, and many things more.
ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON?

This love name's is ARSHI. Arnav back hugged her and replied.

The end!!!
**************************************

Finally i was able to finish it.  I know i took a very long time, but i was really busy.

I want to start another story. But i need ideas. Just let me know what type of arshi story you want read now, till then byeeee.