CHAPTER TWENTY - THAT WHICH YOU DO NOT DESERVE

[In The Forest - Near Tigress' Home]

The shadows of the past dissolved away but the moment was still fresh. The Crowned Hyuga Heiress was positioned on her hands and knees - her fists grasping the grass for dear life as her white eyes flooded with tears that landed on the back of her fists before shattering into pieces, landing in random places on the grass. Her heart was broken, she couldn't believe the truth - she didn't want to accept that she was weak at birth and her sister gave her half her life to make sure she was strong enough to be able to take care of herself and she treated her badly. So many questions flooded her mind:

What if Hinata never gave Hanabi her soul fragment? 

Would she still be strong?

Would Hinata be stronger than her?

Would...

"Would I even be alive?" Hanabi whispered to herself, clenching her fists tighter; making the already pale skin even whiter.

"No. You wouldn't" The voice of Tigress came behind Hanabi, making their girl's eyes widen. "You weren't even expected to live past 7 months but your sister's actions made sure you lived...even if she died that night." Tigress said as she walked to the sobbing girl's side. "You know the truth - you know that power you've been using doesn't belong to you...and you shouldn't keep it." Tigress growled at the end.

Hanabi's eyes widen as she makes a move but a blunt force hits her side and made her fall and knocked the air out of her lungs. She groaned with a sob and her breath caught as a heavy hand clasped her neck and lifting her off the ground. Hanabi grabbed the gloved wrist of the masked Tigress, her teeth locked as she tried to focus on breathing and recovering from the pain in her side.

"Wh...What are you doing?" Hanabi forced out through locked teeth.

"I'm taking back what doesn't belong to you." Tigress hissed as she lifted her other hand to level with Hanabi's chest - with a quickness, Tigress's claw was lodged in Hanabi's chest; making the girl gasp with wide eyes at the sudden pain. Tigress's hand remained there - as if looking for something; before she could finish looking, she heard a loud voice.

"What are you doing?! Let her go!!" 

Tigress looked to the opening of the field and saw a few familiar figures.

The Wannabe Hokage.

The Disloyal Dog.

The Pink Haired Boar. 

&

The Entitled Last Duck Butt.

"Great, more unwelcome guests. What you do all want? I'm busy." Tigress said as she kept her eyes on Hanabi's pain-written face as the heiress tried to pull Tigress's hand out of her chest with no progress.

"What are you doing to her?! She's a kid!" Naruto barked at Tigress.

"This 'kid' came to my home and was aggressive with me so I decided to teach her a lesson and take back something she doesn't deserve." Tigress said and she smirked. "Found it."

Everyone watched as Tigress began to pull her hand back - a lavender light poured out of Hanabi's chest as she cried in pain until Tigress's fist was completely withdrawn with a lavender misty aura surrounding it. Tigress smiled at the lavender mist before the moment was ruined by Naruto's barking again.

"Let her go!" He commanded.

"You want her back so much? Alright. Hey, Inuzuka!" Tigress called out to Kiba, making him jump.

"What?" He asked.

"Fetch." Tigress smirked as she threw Hanabi aside but the force was great - sending the weakened girl flying into the water large body of water.

[Remember - Tigress's Cabin is right next to the training ground so the water from the training ground is in that area too.]

"Hanabi!" Kiba called out as he ran after the girl and dived into the water to collect her.

Everyone glared at Tigress until Sakura spoke again.

"That was cruel..." Sakura said with a shaking voice.

"The world is cruel." Tigress aid bluntly.

"That doesn't mean you have to be! Why are you like this? You hate our village! You threaten our workers! You hurt a little girl that did nothing to you and...and..."Tears began to form as she summoned the next words to her throat. "AND YOU KILLED HINATA-CHAN!"

Tigress just looked at them until the sound of disturbed water made them look to seen Kiba rising back to the top with Hanabi on his back. Kiba got out of the water and ran to his comrades with the almost unconscious girl.

"We need to take her to the hospital! She fading fast!" Kiba said. Hanabi weakly lifted her hand in Tigress's direction - mainly at her hand.

"Please..." That was the only thing she spoke. Hanabi and the others watched as Tigress opened her hand - revealing a small orb of glowing lavender light. 

"Please..." Hanabi cried as she looked at the light floating in Tigress's open hand. "Please...g-g-give her back to me..." She pleaded but it fell on deaf ears as she and the others watched the lavender orb sink into Tigress's sealed arm - the seals flashed lavender before returning back to black. 

"It was never yours, to begin with...and it is nothing something that you derserve.

Hanabi's tears became plenty until she passed out from the pain and sorrow - from the weakness and the Konoha Ninja ran off in the direction of the village to take the heiress to the hospital - all but Naruto, who glared at Tigress, who just looked in his direction.

"I'll make you suffer for everything you've done - for Hanabi...and for Hinata. Count on that, you murderer!" Naruto roared as h turned on his heel to run after his friends.

"I highly doubt that." Tigress said to herself as she walked to her cabin with her hands in her pockets