CHAPTER FIFTEEN - MURDERER!!! PT.2 (THE CONFESSION)

"MURDERER!"

Tigress smirked as she held her trophy up high for everyone to see, turning her gaze to the person who called out to her - The Shinobi of Konohagakure no Sato looked to their lefts, the visiting village shinobi looked across the battleground and slightly to the right as the raven-haired woman glared at Tigress with blood-red eyes, full of hatred; this just made Tigress smile wider.

"You...You KILLED her?!" Kurenai's voice yelled out as tears began to fill her eyes but she didn't let them fall just yet; the rage in her heart was not going to let her look weak in the 'eyes' of her student's killer. "Why?" She began as she gripped the rail tightly with her wrapped hands. 

"'Why?', what?" Tigress asked with a sickening purr laced in her voice; she was enjoying this and it made the Genjutsu Mistress even angrier than before.

"Why did you kill her?! What did she even do to you?! Why would you kill Hinata - she was innocent! She...She..."Kurenai's words were caught in her throat.

"She meant something to you?" Tigress asked with a raised eyebrow.

"YES!" Kurenai's eyes slammed shut as she gripped the railing again. "SHE MEANT SOMETHING TO ALL OF US! YOU TOOK A TEAMMATE, A FRIEND, A DAUGHTER! DON'T YOU FEEL ANY REMORSE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?! FOR WHO YOU TOOK FROM US?!" Kunerai's yelped at Tigress.

"No." It was a simple answer. Kunerai's eyes went wide again as the tears began to stream down her face. "Because killing that girl..." Tigress paused as she held up her other hand with her palm face the ceiling - after a few moments, a black foggy ball of misty chakra appeared hovering above her empty hand. "Was the greatest mercy I could have given someone with such a kind heart." Tigress tossed the strange ball high in the air until it collided with the ceiling, everyone watched it as Tigress performed a Half-Tiger Seal with her hand.

"Yang Style - Dark Memory Recall," Tigress said out. The Black Ball began pulsing out and with a flash - covered the entire arena in a black fog, making everyone cover their faces before the mist consumed them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Jutsu Information]

Name - Dark Memory Recall

Type - Yin/Yang Style

Purpose - The Dark Memory Recall traps a certain memory is a fogged orb to consume an enclosed area to have other people relive/witness the memory.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[INSIDE THE DARK MEMORY RECALL]

[The sudden cool breeze caused everyone the removes their hands over their eyes and gasp at the change in surroundings - they were all in a forest, deprived of any kind of color but the shape of the trees and bushes could be seen shaking violently in the winds and rain. Kuneral lifted her hand and looked at the raindrops fell upon it, accumulating before sliding off and landing on the ground; she could feel the rain, she could feel the cold air be she was not getting wet nor was she getting cold. The red-eyed woman looked around to see all the Konoha Shinobi and Kunoichi were there with her, looking just as confused as she was. She looked ahead and say Neji with his Byakugan activated; thinking this was some kind of Genjutsu, but it wasn't?]