CHAPTER SEVEN: SETTLING IN, MEETINGS, AND NEW HOME DINNER

Quick Note:

"Human Speech"

"Tailed Beast/Creature Speech"

'Human Thought'

'Tailed Beast/Creature Thought'

"Human Jutsu"

"Tailed Beast/Creature Justu"

"This is one of our more secluded properties." The Realtor Agent spoke as she produced photographs from a folder and scattered them on the table before the young couple before her. Haku reached cross the table & picked up the images and looked through them.

"What can you tell us about the inside of the property and the facilities surrounding it?" Haku asked the woman. The Realtor looked at the Information Sheet.

"Let's see: It's a 2-Bedroom with a Master Bathroom and a Bathroom in the hallway. A spacious kitchen, living room, a training room, and a garden; all fully furnished. There's a waterfall a small walk to the east of the property, which has been told to be a rather peaceful picnic sight." The Realtor read off the sheet. "From what this says, there really aren't other properties nearby, so I suppose your privacy is almost guaranteed." The woman spoke.

"Almost?" Tigress asked as she turned in the direction of the woman, who just looked down at the sheet with a light blush; something about the masked girl intimidated her but in a good way; she wondered what she looked like under that mask.

"The Konoha Village Training Grounds are a few miles away but some of the trainers using it tend to be rather noisy and the echoes of battle and chakra pressure can be felt." She explained. Tigress exhaled, but it sounds more like a low rumbling growl.

"The Location seems decent, My Love. No other buildings, low chances of noise. I think this would be the perfect location for us to call our residence for the duration of the Chunin Exams." Haku said as he leaned in Tigress, nuzzling his nose into her cheek; occasionally placing cool kisses on her pale skin, causing her to smile and light blush. "What says you, My Crystal Tigress?" He asked in a voice as smooth a silk.

"Very well, I will trust your judgment, My Ice Dragon." Tigress sighed as she turned and met Haku's Lips into a slow passionate kiss. The Realtor looked at them with a blush on her face; they couldn't be older than 15 and yet they were kissing with such fire and passion like they have been married for years.

- BREAK -

- Note: In Naruto, Haku's Canon Age is 18 or 19 & Hinata's only 12; I ain't one for pedophilia so I reverting Haku's age to 14 or 15. Reason: Haku is my favorite Male Naruto Character & I don't care who many people say that she is bunny, Hinata is a Tigress/Lioness! FIGHT ME! -

- Note 2: Before the Exams, Hinata has been missing for a full year - thus making her 13 before Team Seven goes to the Land of Waves. Hinata and Haku have been married for 7 months & they are both still pure but they love to passionately kiss because really do love each other. Soulmates can exist. -

- BREAK OVER -

Tigress pulled away from the kiss and laid her head on Haku's left shoulder with a satisfied smile and sigh as her husband wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him, enjoying her warmth and presence.

"So...Um...Do we have a winner?" The realtor asked with a nervous smile. Haku looked at the woman, his smile never waving.

"Yes. We will take the house for the duration of the Chunin Exams. Can we discuss finances and any other information? We want to make sure they all the bases are covered and would like to pay in one payment until the Chunin Exams end." Haku explained. The woman nodded and rose from her seat to collect all of the paperwork and calculate the total cost, leaving Haku to gaze up and smile at the love of his life.