CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX: HINATA'S WEEK FROM HELL - FRIDAY (THE HOSPITAL)(HAKU)

Amaterasu: Ever wonder where Haku went after leaving Naruto? 

WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Hinata's Cabin - Sunset]

"Let me see if I have everything: Shinobi ID, Wallet, Hidden Kunai, and backup wallet. Yes, that is everything that I shall need for my date with the love of my life." Haku smiled as he closed his pouch after making sure he had everything he needed. He was excited about his date but his mind was also distracted about what happened after his interaction with Naruto...and what happened when he felt his wife's chakra spike in anger.

[Flashback - Konohagakure Hospital - Lobby]

Haku walked through the door of the hospital and his eyes narrowed as they locked on Hinata glaring at the man before her - Her Father - well, she doesn't see him as her father anymore, so The Leader of the Hyuga Clan - Hiashi Hyuga - demanding that she return to the Hyuga Clan and take her place as Heiress of the Clan, but Hinata was not having any of it and turned to walk down one of the hallways. Hiashi was about to follow her when Haku got in the way.

"Get out of my way, boy." Hiashi glared at the Ice User of the Hidden Mist Village.

"Leave my wife alone, Lord Hiashi; she has expressed that she wants nothing to do with you, your clan, or your village." Haku said as he looked into the fury in Hiashi's eyes with not a single shred of fear in his own.

"Your Wife? You dare claim my daughter as your own, you brat? She is of Noble Blood while you are nothing but a rat that somehow managed to weave his way into her good graces

"Your Wife? You dare claim my daughter as your own, you brat? She is of Noble Blood while you are nothing but a rat that somehow managed to weave his way into her good graces. I shall never approve of you or that brute you call a 'father figure'. You may have a bond with my daughter but you are not nor will you ever be a son of mine!" Hiashi yelled in Haku's face, who just stared into his pale eyes with a frown.

"As if I would want to be linked to you, Hiashi Hyuga. You are a horrible man and an even worse father - you let power divide your love with your daughters and treated my wife with such revulsion ever since her mother passed away. Name one sane person that would be proud to have you as a father-in-law when your own daughter doesn't want you as her father? She has wiped her hands of you and your tainted clan, leave my wife alone or you shall make me turn you and your entire clan into a snowglobe and give it to my wife for our anniversary." Haku glared into Hiashi's eyes.

"You dare threaten me, boy?" Hiashi snarled.

"No. Not threaten. I promise that." Haku swore with fury in his brown eyes. The two of them stood there with anger and hatred in their eyes for each other. In Haku's eyes, Hinata was his most precious treasure and he was the dragon that was going to protect her with everything in his being.

In Hiashi's Eyes - Hinata was his daughter, his eldest daughter, and he was going to bring her home & away from this brat and his power-hungry father figure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaterasu: Sorry for the short chapter - didn't feel well today. Next time: Find out why Hinata went to the hospital in the first place. Can you guess?