chapter 12- family trip

Back with more story you mortal! I do enjoy making story and making random idea story.

But what the hell, let continue with the story!

---------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sleeping... mmm a good sleep, no more noise, no more destruction and also no more...

Bang bang bang!

I woken up and it bit burry and took a second to vision to the person and I'm suddenly woken by kara and lucy using a frying pan and a gaint spoon. I hate myself, I just want a good ass sleep!

I check the time and it 11 am. Eh, too early.

And lucy jump on me

Lucy: "papa! Mama say wake up!" Great she has that energetic morning.

Y/n: "kara, wake me up in 5 billions year." I put pillow over my head

I was being drag off of my bed

Kara: "you slept over 3 days."

Y/n: "but sleeping is good for my health and I need my sleep."

Kara: "no, get your lazy butt up." She stop dragging me

Right now, she just drag me to the living room. Kara is fitting some breakfast and I climb on the couch and lucy is playing with nyanko.

Kara: "oh y/n."

Y/n: come on, I've almost falling asleep "yes beautiful?"

Kara: "you probably guess what happened yesterday?"

Y/n: "do tell me kara, lucy calling you mama now?"

Kara: she blushes, I guess she hasn't getting used being a mother now "yes, that what lucy calling me."

Y/n: "congrats." I slam my face on the pillow

Kara: "annnnd, since she being calling us, mama and papa. I was... wondering."

Y/n: mumble 'wondering what?'

Kara: "have some family trip."

Lucy: she tug kara leg "what family trip?"

Kara: "family trip is where mommy and daddy take their kid out for adventure and explore new thing."

Lucy: "papa! Let go on family trip!" She shaking my body

Y/n: I lift my face up "fine. Hang on, where miko-chan?"

Kara: "oh, she went library to learn English cause you brought her from another world in Japan." She glare at me

Y/n: "oh right. Alright, wake me up when we decide to leave." I lay my face back to my pillow

Kara: "oh no you don't, get up and take a shower. You haven't taken a bath since 3 days."

I lazy teleport myself in the bathroom

Timeskip brought you by y/n sleeping while taking a shower

After having a good shower. I step out and put on my usual clothing. As soon I walk out from the bathroom, I see lucy, Kara and nyanko are frozen, then I noticed from the outside, everything and everyone are frozen look like someone stop time and it wasn't me and I know the only person who has the ability to stop time.

Y/n: "alright uncle, you don't have to keep stopping time." I heard a wings sound and I look behind me and smiles

Y/n: "you didn't text me or call me when you be coming here, uncle amenadiel."