Discontinued

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say.

Thank you for reading this book. It was the first big hit on my book and I'm glad you guys like it.

But sadly, I slightly lost the motivation and ideas of writing this story because I'm focused on other book but at the same time. I just lose interest of making a story. And I feel like, this book is just random stuff, the crossover is just bullshit and I don't know why I make crossover.

This does not feel like a dc comics book, I think making crossover is a big mistake of making with the boys and frisk from undertale.

As for the character background story, I don't know I should make a another book or just forget the ideas.

As for my DC book, I feel I'm the only one who make character to be more appearance rather than watching movies, t.v show and cartoons. By making character more appearance I mean, like lucifer, and other Christians Bible stuff. Everytimes I watch justice league show, I never seen lucifer, Michael or even the presence on it. They always leave this character behind or forgotten.

No, I'm not talking about lucifer from the t.v show. Because they just nerf him. The comics of lucifer is most op than other characters. Also Batman is a human being, how the actually fuck is he going to defeat a devil?

Again, I'm sadly to discontinued this book. I love making this story but I lose interest of making another story. I enjoy making character that is anti hero and anti villains. I'm not big fan of heros or villain type, I like character that is anti hero and villains only because they don't give a shit about law and justice.

I hope you guys really enjoy this book and continue reading. And I'm glad you like it. This book is over 100k views and votes. Enjoy the book and goodbye to this book.

Also check out my new book.

See ya and I see you in another book.