Chapter 21: meet the seven

Back with more story and lot of hellish story!

Let continue the story! You damn mortal.

Also if anyone who haven't seen the boys yet, start watching it or I'll spoiler this chapter

--------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

After have with the titans team, BB, cyborg seem like cool guys, blue beetle is a alright guy, starfire constantly asking me so many questions. I have my fun, playing game and given tour around their base.

Well except for killjoy, boy wonder aka Robin. He was not this trust person guy type, he been watching me, try to learn anything from me but I hope he keep his business to himself, if not. I will make sure he was never born to become batbutt sidekick.

Good new is, raven is part of this harem but hearing from her that she  hasfeelings for me. I don't know should I accept her feelings, don't feel like cheating on supergirl even though she okay with adding harem. FUCK! I don't know what to doooooooooo!

Right now, I'm resting at my place, frisk and lucy were playing in the other spare which I don't have guests living here. So I let them play in there and while I cuddle with beautiful next to me

Kara: "hey babe, you're awake?"

Y/n: I have my eyes close "no."

Kara: "your such a lazy-bone, you know that?"

Y/n: "yep, I just want to sleep when the world end." 

Kara give me a kiss on the lips, I open my eyes and look at her beautiful eyes

Kara: "you been going out lately, is there any trouble?"

My mind race through memories, first I reunion with raven, hanging out with her team. Starfire look cute and always asking me or question about my life.

Y/n: "eh... I just ran into some brat from highschool."

Kara: "don't tell me you kill them."

Y/n: "didn't kill them because they weren't worth my time to kill them but."

Flashback

Last night

I was flying back toward my apartment then I spotted highschool kids bully two people. I went down, land on the ground and turn invisible, and walk toward some highschool kids, 3 bully and 2 victims. 3 boys and 2 girls

Bully guy 1: "look at you, your such a dog. I hope you remember that your family work with my dad."

Boy: "please, just let us go. I'm begging you."

I was standing behind 3 bully and see boy protecting, I think one of there classroom. She was hiding behind him.

Bully 2: "a girl, ditch this playboy and join us."

Girl: "n-no! I won't let you guys torment us!"

Bully girl hold one of the bully arm

Bully girl: "hey babe, that bitch need to taught a lesson."

Bully 1: "your right babe." He walk to the boy and punch him in the guts

The girl went to her classroom but got grab by other bully and here I am watching

Y/n: 'why can human ever stand up? Tch, this is why human are weak. Can't even stand up, if I was bully I'll kill them.'

Girl: "no! Let me go!"