Chapter 27: my little sister final part

Lois lane P.O.V

Lois: "you getting this?"

My camera man give me thumb up

Lois: "going live on daily planet, I'm here at crime scene take place in Korean drug scene. Witness say a batgirl and white hair boy arrived at drug dealer place right before the huge fight occurred."

Video show of y/n and batgirl at front of Korean entrance, batgirl walk first and video pause and camera zoom at y/n face without everyone noticed. Y/n give middle finger at camera view then he went back to his spot.

Lois: "as many people who ask of  this white hair boy, the same boy who defeated monster few weeks ago and now join with batgirl. And now, there are questions who is this boy? Some say he a hero other say he just anti-hero. Let go live with president luthor."

Camera switch to live to luthor

Luthor: "this boy is dangerous and should be taken by the police. Justice league may cover him but outside he just a criminal just like those other."

Camera switch back to me

Lois: "luthor has announced that every police and military to search wanted boy. And other news, people around the world showing death around 50 million to unknown death. Last night, scientists show a huge Shockwave around the world and spread across the space. Here a video from last night."

Video show just a normal late night then suddenly everyone started puking blood, gasping for air then pass out on the ground. Showing their ghostly death face

Lois: "no one what cause this death and why people are dieing. This is Lois lane, daily planet new."

My camera man james Olsen cut off live feed

James: "man, what a scary world we live in?"

Lois: "not with full of criminal. Justice league always has been protecting earth."

James: "then what about that boy?"

Lois: "you mean the white hair boy? Not sure, he did help supergirl when fighting that monster, people call him hero but something in my mind telling about that boy."

James: "well, whoever is he, let assure that Justice league will offer his help."

Lois: "yeah." 'Hmmm, just who are you.'

Y/N P.O.V

I was at abandoned warehouse and destroyed everything.

Demon 1: "my prince please, every demon in are looking for her."

Y/n: "well look harder! That bastard Nergal got the fucking nerve to steal her and putting me in bad spot!! Ahhhh!" I punch the ground causing the world to shake, create a huge hole on the ground "have you located John?!"

Demon 1: "not yet my prince! We try looking for him."

I'm getting really angry and I can feel my body changing

Y/n: "I can't let this happen again... not again, I can't!"

Then I feel presence and look behind me and see batgirl, standing there

Batgirl: "I was given report to investigate of huge sound, which come from here."

Y/n: "look like you're full recovery."

Batgirl: "thanks to that bottle you give me."

Then my demons came out the darkness as they about to strike batgirl, she noticed it and pull out her explosive batarang. I held my hand out to stop them