Chapter 32: new newcomer

Earth.

Third P.O.V

A meteor hitting through earth atmosphere and land on the ground.

Two couple who was near by the site, they walk toward the meteor landing, what they saw is girl wearing like japanese kimono clothes.

Man: "hey miss, are you okay?"

The girl look up the couple, slowly getting up and brush off clothes.

Woman: "do you need go to hospital?"

The girl walk up the couple and show the picture of white hair guy with dark red feather wings on back.

???: "do you this person?"

Man: "um, no."

The girl put the picture and walk away from the couples and she look at the photo again with rage on her eyes.

???: "y/n morningstar, I'll make you pay for leaving her."

Timeskip brought you by y/n killing off two gaint.

Supergirl was flying around the town and helping civilians from darkseid nephew. Steppenwolf.

Supergirl: "why are you here steppenwolf? You're banned from coming here on earth

Supergirl: "why are you here steppenwolf? You're banned from coming here on earth."

Steppenwolf: "zip it, supergirl, I'm here for one thing, is that boy who defeated darkseid."

Supergirl: 'Boy? He mean y/n?' "Sorry, he not here, he on vacation."

Steppenwolf: "then I will destroy earth until I found him!"

He started destroying buildings and I fly at him and punch him away.

Steppenwolf: "you hit like a bitch."

Supergirl: "I'm a bitch? Look who talking the only bitch I see, is my fist to your face."

Steppenwolf: "come and try."

As I was about to beat the living shit out of him.

???: "hey, do you know this person?"

Steppenwolf look back and see girl holding a picture.

Steppenwolf: "stay out of my way, you pathetic human."

He throw his punch at her face.

Supergirl: "no!"

The punch blew gust wind and the gust clear away, she look at the girl that just standing. The girl look unamused.

???: "it not nice to punch a woman."

She punch him through his gut and rip his throat out. Supergirl was shock that she kill him easily.

???: "pathetic, it be nice to tell me where he is."